Out of shape!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of shape!

Good Lord, I am so out of shape.....1 year drinking and doing little else other than work, which I work at my desk and computer all day, I am about to die today. I hurt head to toe...still have the back flower beds today, so another full day of hard work. The only thing that won't hurt tomorrow will be my fingers...LOL BUT, BTW...I lost 3 lbs. last week. Made it through Friday and Saturday AF...so I am now on day 9. I can't believe it. When we can post pictures again I will send you all some pics of my flowers...they are my pride and joy and I can't believe I missed out on a whole year. I even have fall/winter flowers normally. happy Sunday to you all..luvuall!!!

Out of shape!

WOW well done, on so many counts!!! Day 9 AF is awesome,

Happy sunday to you too xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Out of shape!

Hi, happy angel, that's what your avitar says to me. I was sore yesterday to. I had my 1st work out in 3 weeks. I had the flu and when I'm sick I do nothing. But the sorenes is a good thing lets you know that the body needs work. By, the way I have 4 large flower beds that you can come work on. One in particular I planted yarrow in it and it has become invasive. So any ideas in that clear AF mind of your . Congrats on all your success. By the way did the piggy go to the land of forgotten toys? all the bes
      Mar

Comment

Out of shape!

Congrats!! I love your avatar too....big hugs and that's so great on the AF days and refocusing all your energy.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
        X