Bad feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad feelings

It seems to me we cant go a couple of months without this haven being overtaken by bad feelings...We have been through this before with various members...And everytime it does...i dont know where to put my head...I dont know if i should stick up for people or keep my nose out..or what.

I just think its unnessecery...

Surly being ADULTS..The adult approach would to be avoid contact and respectfully treat other members by not subjecting them to the crossfire..

Life is hard enough....Why make things harder?
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Bad feelings

I agree Macks xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Bad feelings

Macks, I agree too..just wondering what prompted you to start this thread. Did something happen?
      d

Comment

Bad feelings

Yup, me confused, too Macks. What happened?

Similar to Lucky's thread (re-Bullshit) where it later came out that someone had misused the chat under two different names and genders, I always hurt when friends get abused on this site. Anything we can do to help?

:l
        Paddy
        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Bad feelings

Have I offened anyone? I do have a tendency to stick my foot in my mouth. I certainly hope not. i really like all of you.
          Mary

Comment

Bad feelings

Simey, I am sure that you haven't offended anyone.

It's not very often that i'm outspoken here, but can I agree with Macks, we are all grown ups, it really pains me that little bits of information are left on the boards for us to leave us all wondering what has happened, and if 'somehow' we are involved when I think it should be done by PM's.

If people want to be petty, then please don't drag the whole of the boards down with you. (and Simey I promise I don't mean you).

OK i'm off my soapbox now xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Bad feelings

Could not agree more Betty. The "vagueness" that can fly around here just stirs up more than needs to be stirred. I think it is just time to move on and be thankful for what we have here.
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Bad feelings

I will just add one thing then I will be off. Those involved in this last little bit were asked to put each other on IGNORE. So, if we are to ignore each other on PM, how are we to deal with this on PM? Also, if we put others on ignore and other members threaten to post personal information (not harmful as I am not a venomous PMer) we cannot SEE the posts we are supposed to be monitoring for. That only leaves chat in which to settle our differences. And - that has been where I was skewered once for sticking up for the aforementioned alleged gender bender (which turned out to be debunked by RJ). And - I have not been addressing this issue unless I have been called out by my name. Yet, I am still on a "bitch list with phone numbers." Aarrgh. I am not starting a separate thread because I am not an attention whore, and please don't PM me or respond, but I am outta here for a nice long vacation!

Pansy

Comment

Bad feelings

I am to dumb to understand any of this or maybe to new. Pansy, I enjoyed chating with you last night. You are a pleasure. All I say to anyone who is mean "what do you gain?
                  Mary"

Comment

Bad feelings

Sorry, I guess I should have added that I am not upset with anyone on this thread. It would just kill me to think that poor Macks or anyone else might be thinking that they offended anyone! I am just sick, sick, sick of the drama. Normally I stay out of this stuff, and I just want to stay out of it but found it a bit too hard this time. So I am gone for a while. I will be back and will miss all my good friends. No hard feelings.

Pansy

Comment

Bad feelings

No hard feelings Pansy. I hope you come back soon and I am sorry that it has had to come to you leaving for awhile but I respect your choice.
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Bad feelings

Seems as though this was a good time to start posting information on meditation...

Perhaps it would help a whole lot of us if we did just that...

It does help you to let go of things, as well as calming the mind...
                        A F F L..
                        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Bad feelings

Hi! Back again. Been gone for awhile. I don't know what happened but it seems we have an aray of personalities on this web site. People have been through a lot with thier drinking problem and have formed some kind of cacoon around them to protect them selves. Your bound to ruffle some bodies feathers sometime. (ie; if your real religous & hear an off colored joke, etc.) IAD.
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Bad feelings

Hi all, once again am really saddened that there has been bad feeling here, and, once again would like to say that if anywhere in the whole planet, this site has no place for bad feelings of any kind, we are all in the same boat at whatever level and are here to support each other no matter what. I am, as I feel others are, feeling a little bit paranoid that I have upset someone or worse a few people!! Hopefully not buuuuttt have not always been on site fully sober. I would like at this point to publicly apologise to anyone I have offended at any stage in my involvement, I really don't think I have and I have gone through my past threads etc (no paranoia here honestly!! LOL) but - who knows. This site has saved my life and my sanity and I respect every member here. Love and peace to us all.

Lorna
                            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Bad feelings

Tea, please don't worry, this is exactly what I meant earlier. We are all very vulnerable, and touchy. The fact that we feel that we need to go through our past threads says it all.

I'm on my soap box again! Please folks, keep it private .......
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X