Bad feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad feelings

OMG - I have bricks, but I need them all to myself. Sorry, now I feel guilty for being so selfish.
    *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Bad feelings

I'm confused.

I have some bricks missing.

Lori.... did you have bricks before today?

Comment

Bad feelings

Every little brick has my name on it. I would not want to deal with the legal ramifications, it they ended up in somebodies window on another continent. Let me get some legal advise and then I might share some - give me time.
        I am selfish, oh I am crushed.
        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Bad feelings

Well, as long as you feel comfortable that they are all your bricks and as long as you feel comfortable about not giving one to Kate........

Remember............the Easter Bunny is watching........

Comment

Bad feelings

Kate, I have a solution. There is a brick yard at the other end of town and I have wire cutters. I could steal some for you. Would you like that? What colour? Buff, red, mottled, grey, or the recycled kind? There is a doberman in the yard, I could bribe him with last nights supper. I feel no guilt yet. Let me know.
            L

Comment

Bad feelings

Blue, I swear to ... they are my bricks - I removed them from somebodies property with the best of intentions and it was not your property- honest.
              L

Comment

Bad feelings

Okay Lori, you're off the hook.

Now........who could have been pilfering my bricks? Who loves bricks soooo much that they would steal them? Who? Who? Who?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Bad feelings

Blue,
                  Is your neighbor renovating as well? Truly, there are a lot of people with issues, but I never thought I had to worry about my cache of bricks. I'll just run out and cover them with a camoflage? blanket.
                  L

Comment

Bad feelings

Blue,
                    I am breathless and freezing. All my bricks are accounted for and now I shall take myself to bed. Have a good morning all downunders.
                    Love L.

Comment

Bad feelings

Oh, it's all very well for you brick-issue people. I have this giant rabbit watching every move I make. Now I'm nervous as well as paranoid. I've already explained. I have no need for eggs.

Comment

Bad feelings

Oh Tawn, is his name Harvey? Would you like me to send you some carrots. I have a surplus in the cellar. Rabbits get less vigilant when overfed. Give it a try.
                        L

Comment

Bad feelings

Goodnight Lori, remember the best sleeps happen on clear consciences................let us know how you go.

Tawny, whether you have a need for eggs or not... the Easter Bunny is still watching. As is Father Christmas and The Tooth Fairy and The Birthday Bunyip........

Comment

Bad feelings

Rabbits do do eggs.

Comment

Bad feelings

Kate are you bricking it at the thought of rabbits doing eggs?

Rabbits bring eggs in a basket. I know, I saw one do it.

I don't think bricks do eggs but I think eggs can do bricks.

Comment

Bad feelings

Kate, you are making me feel very very guilty and very very paranoid now about whether I did see a rabbit with eggs or not.

Maybe I need to lie down now.

You have out-guilted and out-paranoided me.

I am suspending any further thoughts on bricks or rabbits or eggs or windows.

Comment

Working...
                                X