Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad feelings

HI you girls are a hoot,

but did anyone find out what Mack was talking about? Oh by the way good Monday morning to everyone.
    Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

Bad feelings

NOW I REALLY AM THE GUILTY ONE ....

I HAD TO GO TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT WHILE YOU LOT WERE ARGUING ..... HOW BAD IS THAT????
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Bad feelings

Me too Betty!!
        OMG what an orgy of paranoia and guiltiness - I shall never sleep again - oh the guilt!!

(you lot are so funny!!! who said Americans don't do sarcasm!!)

Kate - you really are Queen guilty and Bluebell Queen paranoia. I don't wanna be stuck in between you when you are on one!!!

Thanks for making me smile this morning - I hate Mondays!!

Love S

Comment

Bad feelings

Yes I agree, thanks for the great way to start Monday..with a good ole laugh. Much appreciated.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Bad feelings

Oh and another thing I feel guilty about ....

The amount of time I spend on these boards - it is now 11.30am and I have been on for 3 hours - I HAVE WORK TO DO!!!

Comment

Bad feelings

This was hysterical!!! What a great way to take a thread that was bound to stir up more %&%* and instead become a thread of so much love and fun!!! Wish I was up to be part of it. Though I was the guilt queen, but I think Kate takes the cake!!!

Happy Monday!!

Beth
              formerly known as bak310

Comment

Bad feelings

Yup, I was pretty certain I had the guilt crown all to myself too but at least I didn't give Adam that apple!

Thanks for the laughs ladies - glad to see guilt and paronoia live on in others too.
                Hawk

Comment

Bad feelings

Heee hee heeee! You guys made me LMAO!
                  Good job - esp for a Monday morning! Thanks
                  Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Bad feelings

LMAO...Girls , girls, girls, muffs, muffs, muffs....Auntie C here. It is not Kate's fault at all. It is me. I am not only quilty & paranoid, but also cursed. It was me. I decided to get back on the boards the other eve, Sat, I believe, and that is what caused it!!!! I have the anti-midas medussa-lussa syndrome.

You are all too funny & sweet. Glad to be back! I will check in again soon. You all sound wonderful.

Luv~C

Comment

Bad feelings

Hi C xx

Now i'm guilty and paranoid about not welcoming you back properly, I am such a bad person xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Bad feelings

No betty ..I made you do it...its the curse..but thank you for trying...
                        I am very comfortable here in the PG & C group ....Paranoid, Guilty & Cursed ..I only hope I can continue to make a contribution

Luv~Crisis-Chrysa

Comment

Bad feelings

No it's all my fault. I'm fairly certain that my one vote got George Bush elected.

Mary

Comment

Bad feelings

Good morning all,
                            Oh, I feel so guilty, I slept like a brick.
                            Kate, are you saying you want some poor creature to lay eggs in the shape of a brick - oh, that's just cruel.
                            L
                            *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Bad feelings

Kimmy,
                              I think Macks was talking about you, what'd you do now? LMAO..... see Kimmy did it....you can all rest now.

Comment

Bad feelings

Mary ....OMG!!!!! You are hysterical...do you do stand-up??

Comment

Working...
                                X