Bad feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad feelings

Kate, you need to write your chapter in the bitch manual first. If you will proceed over to the classroom you will see you were assigned a chapter.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Bad feelings

Well Kate.....you cannot have the "Cursed" ... I had a consulting contract for 2 days in Feb. A recuiter-pimp bitch told me I was noty going to get paid for a month & half. I went to client. Recruiter-pimp bitch fired me on the spot. A few days later -- husband was fired. Next few days every thing I touched went to hell in hand-basket:
      --froze my daughter's laptop
      --froze my husbands PC
      --dog shit in garage for first time -- in MY vines for making Xmas wreaths which I never got around to
      --I broke out crying for fear I was cursed & would wreck my car if I drove it
      --my license was suspended because of a parking ticket of my daughter's in city of Newark...thank God I was able to get it restored under the Hubby radar..
      -- honest to God walked in front of TV & it stopped

My daughter told me to go to my bedroom & try to rechannel this obvious loser, paranoid, self-fullfilling prophecy energy!!!!! LOL

This is all the truth..so help me God.

Comment

Bad feelings

Chrys, don't go for the sympathy vote LOL

Everything is MY FAULT xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Bad feelings

This is seriously the funniest thread ever!

Loves ya K
          Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
          April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
          wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
          wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
          wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
          wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
          wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
          wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
          http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Bad feelings

TOC - you are correct it is my fault -for you to feel guilt you must be reminded every day that everything is your fault and my husband does just that - and you know who needs broad shoulders when you a woman!

- the Bunny does eggs that look like bricks - and you know an egg shaped like a brick would be difficult to pass - and how would the bunny carry them - the guilt should be on him - everything is evolving why not the egg. - you ladies are making me drunk, who thought no alcohol just bitchy, paranoid, guilty MAD ladies -

You know what MAD stands for - Make A Difference - and boy do you ladies do that.

So go forth and be MAD: If MAD can mean Make A Difference then:

Guilty : Good
            Paranoid: Passionate
            Bitchy: Beautiful

You can fill in the rest of the letters - I dare you - well we are back to work games!

by the way do you thing you either scared Mack away or do you think he just was so proud of you to make a Bad Feeling such a good one.
            Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

Bad feelings

Kimmy, I don't want to be bitchy or for you to get paranoid but what is your avatar?

And, yeah.... it was the Bunny. Blame the Bunny. He did it all.

Comment

Bad feelings

Bluebell, It is a Prune - Alcohole has sucked all the life out of me and left me dryed out and wrinkeled - but one day I will be a plum -

Now I feel guilty about looking funny, again its the Bunny -so cute and fluffy bouncing around and eating carrots - what a life.
                Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

Bad feelings

Ah Kimmy, you may look a little desicated, but you still pack a powerful punch when one has too many of you. Bluebelle you should try that and report back to us.
                  Kimmy, all you need is a lot of H2O and in no time you will become your beautiful, plump old self again.
                  L
                  *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X