I think of you when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think of you when...

Determinator: I thought of you last night when I was cooking.
    Adding garlic I said to myself, "make sure it's a crapload!"

I think of you when...

Lush,

I think of you when I am done drying my hair, I make sure everything is unplugged
    :h :h :h :h

Comment

I think of you when...

Oirish,
      I think of you whenever I pick up a PTerry book
      You are my Nanny Ogg ........."Oooohhhhh a wizards staff has a knob on the end, knob on the end, knob on the end...................."
      xxxxxxx

Comment

I think of you when...

When I'm on a long drive and bored in my car I think of PP checking this website, when she's stuck in traffic, on her new cellphone
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I think of you when...

Wee. I think of you when I want to laugh. And AA when I need encouragement. and D for some reason your just unforgetable,
          Smiles
          mar

Comment

I think of you when...

Bak310, I think of you and chuckle to myself everytime I see the "Bebe" store at the outdoor mall. And shiny red heels.... I havent laughed that hard since I was in about eighth grade!

And I'm sure now that I will laugh to myself everytime I organize my supplements in my pill box (suitcase). Yes, they really should come with built-in laptops and and a wine storage underneath just in case the kudzu doesnt work! (I know that's terrible everybody, but it did make for a pee-in-your-pants laugh while in Walgreens...)
            What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

I think of you when...

MKR-Mary,

I think of you when I am aiming for an AF night and I will go and look at your drink tracker for inspiration.

GREAT THREAD!!!!!
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I think of you when...

Fan, I think of your generous and empathetic spirit whenever I'm down
                Lush, Allie and Jenneh..and others, I think of you when I want to have fun..you do it so brilliantly and poetically
                MKR..I think of your solidity as a human being and how thoughtful you and so many others are to be able to address so many personals
                Judie-your 'right arm' attitude
                Macks and Mrs. Macks..for your unity..it inspires my marriage
                And everyone else..I cannot personally..especially those who have supported me, pm'd me..LoriSunshine, Beaches...
                Rachele, Irishlady

Comment

I think of you when...

I am bumping this thread up because I think it is such a great idea. Come on someone......

OKay I will go again.

Jenneh, I think of you whenever I am looking for a new avatar because I have laughed more over the day we changed our avatars to, umm, raunchy ones.
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I think of you when...

Lusch I think of you whenever I am feeling quiet and need to insert some bitchiness in my day (like I need to be more assertive) - this is a good thing FYI. I also think of you when I am LMAO at most of the things on these boards!
                    Fan I think of you when I think of compassion and emphathy.
                    MKR Mary I think of you when I am thinking of moderating and telling myself "I dont need to go overboard"
                    D I think of you when I see a beautiful piece of artwork or I see something really creative.
                    PP and Beaches I think of you when i think of supporting one another through thick and thin
                    Betty boop I think of you when I see a pic of betty boop! And also when i think of sweetness
                    And all the rest of you - I think of you when I think of strength and courage.
                    Jen
                    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

I think of you when...

Bellaboo, you are new ish and i am worried that you are okay. Has anyone heard from her?

Comment

I think of you when...

I think of Gabby whenever I need a good laugh - her avatar still makes me crack up every time I see it!

I also think of the Macks whenever I need inspiration - no matter what they approach it and work on it together as a team...
                        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

I think of you when...

I think of Kate7173 everytime I read a newbies post - she was the first one to reply to me,
                          I think of DooDoo everytme I pickup the book or need a drink - she was the one that kept on saying get the book,
                          I think of Popeye everytime I need a hug - he is full of them,
                          and I always think of Louise when I see a swimming pool or make a cup of tea.

I have only been her 6 days and I think of all of you everyday as with out you for the last 6 days I might not have been here.
                          Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

I think of you when...

I think of :
                            Lucky everytime I see a duck.
                            Of Judie when I see something on the west coast.
                            Of Kathy when I see a flag.
                            Of Beaches and Fan and all the others when I see a "special" child.
                            Of Jen when I see a cheerleader.
                            Of Lush when I need to be assertive.
                            Of Elizibiy when I see a "Baptist" dog!
                            Of Tea when I read the Word and have tea.
                            Of Mr & Mrs Macks when I see a family out having fun.
                            Of Allie when I see someone with their mom.
                            Of AA when bike riders go by.
                            Of Sime when I see a "lady" all put together..
                            Of Di when it gets tought to say.."no thank you".
                            Of Boo every time I go to Auburn.
                            Of Shas when I say "just keep swimming".
                            Of Louise when I think "Be still"..
                            Of Bak when I see special Jewish people or RED shoes!
                            Of Mighty Mouse when I see someone doing the work of taking care of others.
                            Of Grateful Em when I see ice cream!
                            Of Tawny when I see a frog.
                            Of the ones who have come and gone.
                            Of RJ when I read something someone shares about themselves without fear .
                            Of all.....yes everyone of you when I lay my head on my pillow at night and say:
                            Thank you God...please be with them.
                            :h
                            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I think of you when...

OK I love this!

Fan: when I need support or see Steve Martin
                              Beaches: when I am stressed and think of her always "calm" approach
                              Lush: when I want to slap my hubby (other times too lol)
                              Jen: whenever I see a cheerleader
                              Southernbelle: when I had a God Stop moment or read something inspirational
                              MKR: when thinking "one more glass" and visualizing her drink tracker
                              AA: when I see cyclists zoom by (we have tons here)
                              Judie: whenever I see kayaks in the canal behind my house
                              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
                              X