Cool Fitness Website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Fitness Website!

Just wanted to let you guys know about a really cool workout website that I have joined. I was doing a google search for "online workouts" and found this. It basically has any type of workout of your choice at all fitness levels. They have everything from Pilates, Yoga, step-aerobics, regular aerobics, kickboxing just to name a few. There are so many work-outs to choose from and they add new ones all the time. Of course, it is best if you have a laptop because you can set your laptop in front of you like a TV and work out. The videos have great music and filmed in all kinds of exotic locations. I have just been really struggling to stay motivated with working out on a regular basis and am just not one who likes a gym. I really prefer working out in privacy. I've been running on the beach when the weather is nice, but if it's not perfect weather I will use it as excuse not to go. The other great thing about this website is if you travel you can workout in your hotel room. It does have a minimal fee of 9.95 a month for a year membership, but you can try it for 3 days free. I was hooked. I love the Pilates...

Okay, enough said. Check it out!
    Download Fitness Videos @ Target Workouts
    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Cool Fitness Website!

Thanks Allie~

I'm going to check it out!
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Cool Fitness Website!

cool Allie, Determinatrix has been looking for some resources like that. thanks!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Cool Fitness Website!

I'm crackin up at the "hotel workout" although it is great! Its just funny for some reason... working out in your hotel room. My husband has joined this site too and loves the "tennis workout". But he promises to do the hotel workout when he travels next month.

And by the way, I mentioned a few months back that my husband started "Physician's Weight Loss" program. Well... he has lost 40 pounds and I cant keep my eyes off of him. Its amazing what 40 lbs can do!

Allie
        What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Cool Fitness Website!

I will try it Allie and let you know how it goes, just bought a ball, forgot what its called a balance ball or something. I came with a short CD but I need something longer, anyway I have used the ball in a forever fit class before and really liked it.

Thanks for the info
          Sammys

Comment

Working...
          X