Army Thread 15th January 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest for the key;1444531 wrote: Sorry to disappoint but questy westy can't get a pass out to play in the barracks just yet :-(

Sure yer will have a great time without me

Evenin all
    Oh damn! :upset:

Good evening BTW.

Comment

Remember when a load of us were supposed to meet up in Belfast, In the end it was only me Jc and opal.

When I first went into the Europa hotel looking for everyone I went to the wrong ladies,The looks I was getting..

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

JackieClaire;1444533 wrote: Have you got skype, Questy? We could skype you and sit you at the end of the table.
        :H:H

The kids have Skype on their tabs - yay !!! I can join in :goodjob:
        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Recluse;1444534 wrote: Oh damn! :upset:

Good evening BTW.
          Awhh I'm sorry reccy bear - :l
          Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

mollyka;1444543 wrote: If I remember the way you told that story to me you asked the oul ones 'are you my way out':H

Evening Army - anyone still awake? Lovely sunny afternoon here in Toronto - had a fab-u-lous day shopping and eating - now just home and restin my weary bones afore the younguns get a plan
            Saying that in Belfast of all places

Hiya molly, hope your having a great time, heading of soon.

Comment

mario;1444540 wrote: Remember when a load of us were supposed to meet up in Belfast, In the end it was only me Jc and opal.

When I first went into the Europa hotel looking for everyone I went to the wrong ladies,The looks I was getting..
              :H:H:H

Starty, pingu, whizzy, arsey and I have all booked flights and/or rooms, so a decent turnout is more or less guaranteed, mario. I think we can pretty much take it for granted that Jaclkie will be there too.

Just realised that I was confusing questie with limers earlier and thinking she was part of the Irish contingent. My apologies again questie.

Not sure if I ever met opal.

Hi molls :hallo:

Comment

mollyka;1444543 wrote: If I remember the way you told that story to me you asked the oul ones 'are you my way out':H

Evening Army - anyone still awake? Lovely sunny afternoon here in Toronto - had a fab-u-lous day shopping and eating - now just home and restin my weary bones afore the younguns get a plan
                That's right. :H:H I'll drop Opal a Pm and see if she fancies coming down.

Ach you just turn up Molls and I must put himself in his high chair.

See ya in abit.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Going of meself, night molly recluse anon questy Jackie c.

Comment

mollyka;1444557 wrote: Having a ball Mario -- see ya laters xx

Hi Recciebear! I never met Opal either. We'll railroad Questy into the next one - right!!!
                    Definitely!!!

Fraid I have to disappear for a little while too. I'm getting hungry. Bacinabit.

Comment

just popping in to say hello, everythings ok here , just going to watch revenge and go to bed and read, catch you all tomorrow.

Comment

JackieClaire;1444504 wrote: Love pingwings.

Ooh I'm just thinking if I'm in Dubbers Sunday afternoon will you take me to the zoo.
                        Most deffo - will have a lovely time there & go to the tea gardens for posh tea !!!
                        Dublin penguins a bit sad though (

The ones in Edinburgh zoo - are BRILLIANT. Walk out of enclosure into the crowd - 'BRILL !

Comment

booked hotel for me and starty for april 6 th, woo hoo hoo!!!!

Comment

Thought of the Army when I saw this article, since most of you reside in the UK.

BBC News - Horsemeat found in beef burgers on sale in UK and Ireland

Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

saw that earlier Cindy, gross!! Just as well I always make my own!

Comment

limers;1444577 wrote: booked hotel for me and starty for april 6 th, woo hoo hoo!!!!
                                But Limers don't you LIVE in Dublin ????:H

Comment

Working...
                                X