Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th January 2013

Good morning, Army

The youngest cub starts high school today. Huge excitement and some trepidation... Mrs. T and Jasmine will walk with her to the gates. I even polished her shoes for her last night. She couldn't get the shine just right :H The fact that I'll be bankrupt after kitting them out and forking out for school fees will be dealt with later.

Have a lekker Tuesday. Tomorrow it'll be hump day already (except for Pingu). Before we know it, it'll be Friday. Cheeses... the weekend is almost over and you're still sleeping! Up and at 'em, folkises
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps and all to come. Its still dark and cold here. Good luck to your little girl starting her new school today. And you even polished her shoes lol. Going out later have to do some grocery shopping and bill paying later. I'm so broke this month no money for sales shopping but as i have heating and food i'll survive. Cats are fed and out and i just finished my 2nd coffee. Have a terrific tuesday. :cupajoe::catroll:

Comment

Morning Tiggeroo and Foxy

Good luck Tiggerette for your first day at school!
      My dad used to polish my shoes too. I just remembered that Nice memory

Foxy, having food and shelter means that we are absolutely blessed I think. I am really noticing the simple things in life that mean so much at the moment.

Have a great day folks, no doubt my day will be incredibly busy, but that is good, nothing worse than being bored at the workhouse
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning Tips .Firefox,Starty...early up ..how are you ?Hope your little un has a good day at school...........morning to all the other sleepy heads.......Satzy you re needed down the salt mines...the roads are icy today !!!:H:H

Evenin Molls how are you doing?taken over the libraries in Montreal yet?
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Tippers, Foxy and Starty and the rest of youse still snoozlebugging in snoozleville...

I think I've pulled a muscle in my back. It's sore to move, as in to get up from lying down or when straightening or bending it. It feels like someone has punched it hard and has half-winded me. This is a bugger as it puts stops to my running this morning. :upset:

Other than that - orf to work later. Long day as i have to cover teaching a class tonight meaning I wont get back home til 9.30/10pm ... I'm sure I'll enjoy it while I'm there though.

Good luck with little-Tiptronic's first day at High School... remember that only too well. She'll shine! ... well her shoes will at least...!

Comment

eyop Michael.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1444113 wrote:
              I even polished her shoes for her last night.
              For dog's sake ... are you mad????

Don't you realise shiny shoes act as reflectors? Of knickers?

I shudder. :upset:

Good morning, all other Ovaries. Have a great day.

Comment

:hallo: Foxy, Starty, Mick & Arsey

Froglet: oh shite. Didn't think of that. Dusty, scuffed shoes for the remainder if the year it is. I thought you'd comment on my experience in shining my pate...
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tip, I love your posts, and that's awesome about your little girl. Would love to see a pic of those shoes!

Good to see you too Tawny!
                  If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Pingu has 22 months today...
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Molls ..time to get up...its 3am your time now..oh and for anyone interested it is

The current time and date right now in Angola is
                      9:00 AM

The current time and date right now in Azerbaijan is
                      12:00 PM
                      Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The current time and date right now in Burkina Faso is
                      8:01 AM
                      Tuesday, January 15,2013

The current time and date right now in Kyrgyzstan is
                      2:01 PM

The current time and date right now in Timor-Leste is
                      5:02 PM

The current time and date right now in Wallis and Futuna is
                      8:03 PM

Now isnt that amazin???? :H:H:H:H:H
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Well done pingue on your 22 months, great work.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Well done Pings on your 22 months - awesome achievement xxx
                            Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hiya and morning Army folks,

Congrats Pingu on 22mnths

Ive awful oul head cold and wanna go back under duvet but am working late shift today so no such luck. Lemsip and olbas oil it is then.

Hope ye all have a good day xo

Comment

Working...
                              X