chromium picolinate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chromium picolinate

Has anyone tried this as one of their supplements. I was researching online this was another that was reccommended along with the L-Glut. I started on Thurs. with it 500mg cravings seem to be in check.
    Mary

chromium picolinate

Simey

I take it !!! for sugar metabolism - apparently chromium levels are low in alcoholics. I'm not sure how long to take it for though

S
    Love

Comment

chromium picolinate

Thanks S, I am always worried about diabetes. My Dad lost both legs to it (he was an alcoholic)...That is so hard to type because he's been dead almost 7 years kinda seems disrespectful...Mom is also a diabetic. She never touched a drink.. don't want to be one myself
      Mar

Comment

chromium picolinate

Hi Simey

It is very interesting the links between hypoglycaemia and alcoholism isn't it?

Even as a child I craved chocolate, I mean I know all kids do but I used to eat loads of it without being sick.

I am a dietitian (qualify next year) so if you need to know anything about diabetes I am sure I can help. You probably know a lot about it anyway.

Love S

Comment

chromium picolinate

Hi simey,

It's for athletes who take L-Glut for muscle mass and chromium picolinate together b/c it helps in that & lowers fat in strength training. Something like that.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X