Army Thread Subday 20th January 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Jackerooney - still waiting for snow here - I LOVE the snow. Everyone has to re-think their routines.
    It's the one thing we have no control over - the weather :yay:

The last bad snow we had - we had to walk most places. I spoke to a neighbour - 4 doors down - for the first time in years. A wave from the car was about the most we did !

Comment

morning...
      Tigger fell asleep in the loudest concert in the world last night.. head on my friend's knee and legs on mine....
      I've still got someone else's kid here, and my parents. Thank god we have a bit of space. But I think my mum's a bit bemused about the volume of the music... the kids are growing up fast and not babies any more...
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Satzy you left that one wide open ...had to do it!!! your quote Morning Mario - looks like snow doesn't it ?

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/8...0120104055.jpg

yeh well if it looks like this then it prolly is!!!!:H:H:H
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Pinguuuuuuuuuuu,

I remember when we first brought a teeny weeny Jenny home and the midwife said.......enjoy your baby. I looked at her as if she was crackers. I understand it now.

Here's another joy of my sobriety. Jenny basically just did a passing nod for years and now I'm the first person she rings with good news or bad.

Oh I lurve the snow, makes the garden look really tidy. And yer right Satz when I struggled into town Friday every one (even the bus driver) was in a good mood.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning troopsters

It's trying to snow again here, there's still a lot left from Friday, so mr q and I are taking the kids for a mooch to a local country park - lots of fields and hills

Wondering what to have for tea ? Hubs is scoffing toast with proper butter at the minute - he knows I'm dieting !!! Arghhhh ...... He always does this !!!
            Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Morning Questy,

I was lucky that Mr JC had done the Slimming World thing before me, he lost 6st (84lbs) and he just ate what I ate.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1447179 wrote: Morning Questy,

I was lucky that Mr JC had done the Slimming World thing before me, he lost 6st (84lbs) and he just ate what I ate.
                WHAT is it about men & weight ??
                They just decide - ok - I'll do what I'm told and lose stones !!!! AGRRRRRR

We on the other hand - are serial dieters - never finished ......................... make a feckin' hobby of it :H

Comment

I lost 3 (braggittty, brag, brag) and have put 2 back on. My lurve of white bread and choclit overwhelmed me. Oh and cheese.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1447184 wrote: I lost 3 (braggittty, brag, brag) and have put 2 back on. My lurve of white bread and choclit overwhelmed me. Oh and cheese.
                    and wine in my case
                    But no more. Expect the weight to FALL orf me now!!

Comment

I was quids in when I started SW as I didn't drink so I could use my Syns on proper stuff like Curly Wirlies.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wow Jacs - he lost 6 and you 3 - that's awesome ! And satzy you are so right - men just do it - women keep going round and round and round lose gain lose gain - its shit sometimes !!!

So, rant over - off for a shower - and mr qs been in first which means the bathrooms gonna be like a shaggin sauna !!! (Am I still ranting ???)
                        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Mornin-ish again

Started snowing here again so looks like i is housebound another day. According to friend down the town is clear but my house is up in the hills and defo not clear. Im too scared to drive in it unless totally necessary.

Away to make some brunch

Comment

Xpost Molly- glad your home safe

Comment

Quest for the key;1447192 wrote: Wow Jacs - he lost 6 and you 3 - that's awesome ! And satzy you are so right - men just do it - women keep going round and round and round lose gain lose gain - its shit sometimes !!!

So, rant over - off for a shower - and mr qs been in first which means the bathrooms gonna be like a shaggin sauna !!! (Am I still ranting ???)
                              Later gaters - must get meself sorted here.
                              Have a Mr S family get together today
                              Won't be drinking - funny that - Mr S assumed I wouldn't That's new since the holliers too !!
                              I expect questions AGAIN. But don't care really. Feel quite holier than thou when I do this

Jesus me legs are KILLING me after Gym on Friday & walk / run yesterday. :dancingskel:
                              Not as fit as I thought I was!!

Comment

mollyka;1447197 wrote: Ola mes Amigos :-) Just thought I'd confuse yez ----- IT'S ME - HOME SAFE AND SOUND!!!!!
                                Pure bollixed I am, but lovely tidy warm house waiting for me, and a hubby who seemed pretty pleased to see me - wot more could a body ask for
                                Happy birthday to the young Tipps - and waving to all else - can manage no more, need a weeeeeee snooze, was sat beside THE two fattest women on the plane - felt like a sandwich - even a Sub
                                Back in a wee bit xxxxx
                                :yay: MOLLEROONEY ! Welcome back !:h
                                Talk Later !

Comment

Working...
                                X