Army Thread Subday 20th January 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo Mollers and welcome home.

If you think about it me and Mr JC lost the equivalent weight of a person between us.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yo Molls glad yer home same and sound
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hiya guys, very Busy thread I see, welcome back home mollers
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Where did she go?

I'm doing the in and out of the kitchen shuffle. Mince and dumplings anyone?
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello Army,

Welcome back, Mollers. Glad you made it home safe abd soubd AbD was missed by your S.O. :-)

Jackie, isb't it wobderful to have beeb able to turb your relatiobship aroubd with your girl? You must be very proud of yourself. At aby rate, you should be.

I loved the questiobs for the lobg termers. It is very heartebibg to hear that life is good sober abd actually much better.

I kbow from past periods of sobriety, that emotiobs come that we are bot used to dealibg with abd bad thibgs happeb. I am lookibg forward to takibg these thibgs ob sober this time abd learbibg how to live my life to the fullest bo matter what.

Hello to all other Army friebds.

Happy Birthday to Tipster's little cub. At my age, 16 seems awfully youbg. :-)

Love,
            Cibdi

Just wabted to ebsure that Tipster didb't feel too badly about his typo. lol
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Cinders;1447228 wrote: Hello Army,

Welcome back, Mollers. Glad you made it home safe abd soubd AbD was missed by your S.O. :-)

Jackie, isb't it wobderful to have beeb able to turb your relatiobship aroubd with your girl? You must be very proud of yourself. At aby rate, you should be.

I loved the questiobs for the lobg termers. It is very heartebibg to hear that life is good sober abd actually much better.

I kbow from past periods of sobriety, that emotiobs come that we are bot used to dealibg with abd bad thibgs happeb. I am lookibg forward to takibg these thibgs ob sober this time abd learbibg how to live my life to the fullest bo matter what.

Love,
              Cibdi

LMAO :H:H:H
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:Hallo:

Cub enjoying his day so far - thx for all your good wishes!

Backinavit - time for afters.
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1447237 wrote: :Hallo:

Cub enjoying his day so far - thx for all your good wishes!

Backinavit - time for afters.
                  Hi Mr Tipps - have a great rest of birthday day
                  I'm orf now to spend quality time with DD, Mother, & then a rowdy Mr S clan in that order :egad:

Comment

JackieClaire;1447184 wrote: I lost 3 (braggittty, brag, brag) and have put 2 back on. My lurve of white bread and choclit overwhelmed me. Oh and cheese.
                    Cheese was my problem too. Used too much Mascarpone in soups and sauces. :upset:

mollyka;1447197 wrote: Ola mes Amigos :-) Just thought I'd confuse yez ----- IT'S ME - HOME SAFE AND SOUND!!!!!
                    Welcome home molls

JackieClaire;1447203 wrote: Yoooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo Mollers and welcome home.

If you think about it me and Mr JC lost the equivalent weight of a person between us.
                    Yep, I make that one and a bit whizzys!

JackieClaire;1447221 wrote:
                    Where did she go?

I'm doing the in and out of the kitchen shuffle. Mince and dumplings anyone?
                    SW allow you dumplings? Are they suet? Where do I sign up?!!!

Cinders;1447228 wrote:
                    Hello Army,

Love,
                    Cibdi

:H:H:H

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1447237 wrote: Backinavit - time for afters.
                      Ah...I see we're back at it. Typing the letter to the left again. Some people just won't learn.

Comment

:hallo: Morbibg Army

Had to pop in and see if Molls made it home safe and sound....and she did.

Cinders...had a hard enough time typing Morbibg let alone a whole post. :H

Have a great AF Sunday all...PPQP

Comment

Back from a long run in the snow. Nice bath, hot coffee what more could a girl want?

Nice to see Molly home and safe:welcome:

Hope young Tips is having a great day.

Off to cook a big roast dinner

Keep smiling Army:l

Comment

bigroast dinner sounds lovely, making corned beef hash here, nom nom
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

:hallo: again

Everybody's gone home now, thank feck. Enough of a good thing and all that.

Hoping for a relaxed evening before the new week starts. My car is going in for a service tomorrow. I'm shedding tears already. The quote I received is more than our monthly food bill. :upset:
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

The only hash I know of makes you high. What is the corned beef variety, Pinkeroo?
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X