X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Subday 20th January 2013

x-posts with ya Molls.

Sorry about Andrew's mum.

Good post Molls about your first meet ups and social inhibitions. What I find bonkers a bit for me is how as teenager I was SO not socially inhibited (sure, a bit shy on any initial meet, but after that... life and soul). My parents friends, some of them still comment on how they remember how confident I was when I was 14/15 etc... And now I'm like... ehm.. WHERE did he go?! :H

Today is 50 days AF for me. Keep wondering if he of old will reappear. Or a variant of him. Hope so.

The other thing I'm anxious of is that on the Sunday, sorry Subday, of the meet up is my buffday and that makes me a little anxious too. I'm never a fan of it being my birthday. Same reason for not being a fan of hogmanay - pressure to DO something. Make it significant some how. Sometimes can't be arsed, but then feel crap if I've not done summit! :H :H Argh!

Comment

RunningCourage;1447468 wrote: x-posts with ya Molls.

Good post Molls about your first meet ups and social inhibitions. What I find bonkers a bit for me is how as teenager I was SO not socially inhibited (sure, a bit shy on any initial meet, but after that... life and soul). My parents friends, some of them still comment on how they remember how confident I was when I was 14/15 etc... And now I'm like... ehm.. WHERE did he go?! :H

Today is 50 days AF for me. Keep wondering if he of old will reappear. Or a variant of him. Hope so.

The other thing I'm anxious of is that on the Sunday, sorry Subday, of the meet up is my buffday and that makes me a little anxious too. I'm never a fan of it being my birthday. Same reason for not being a fan of hogmanay - pressure to DO something. Make it significant some how. Sometimes can't be arsed, but then feel crap if I've not done summit! :H :H Argh!
      Well done on 50 days RC - big :l to you
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

RC- tis funny I was never confident but defo had way more confidence as a teen than now!

One of my bestest friends shares her birthday with ya

Comment

Quest for the key;1447470 wrote: Well done on 50 days RC - big :l to you
          Aw - thanks questyroo!

Comment

Hiya Questie, how are you?

Oh and sorry RC- you got 50 days :wd::wd::goodjob:
            Delighted for ya :l

Comment

50 days RC , thats fantastic!! Good for you !

Comment

RunningCourage;1447468 wrote: x-posts with ya Molls.

Good post Molls about your first meet ups and social inhibitions. What I find bonkers a bit for me is how as teenager I was SO not socially inhibited (sure, a bit shy on any initial meet, but after that... life and soul). My parents friends, some of them still comment on how they remember how confident I was when I was 14/15 etc... And now I'm like... ehm.. WHERE did he go?!

Nice one RC - subtle hint about your birthday - now we'll have to make a show of you !!!:H:H:H
                Joking - we won't :l
                I'll be the one hiding in the corner morto !!

Comment

OK just realised the last post before mine was an hour go. Yiz all prolly gone bye byes !
                  :bedtime:
                  Talk tomorrow :wavin:

Comment

RunningCourage;1447468 wrote:

Oooh that means pressies and a birthday cake.

Crikey you'll certainly not forget this birthday, meeting up with a bunch of loons from here.

Oh and Congrats on 50 days. Half a century, :goodjob:
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                    X