CD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD's

I am the proud owner of the original MWO CD set and am going to buy the Social drinking CD, but also thinking of buying another set, so my question is directed at those who have other sets along side the original one. Which set would you recommend and do they contain similar dialogue directly relating to alcohol, like what's on the hypno CD in set 1?

I guess I'm just after some recommendations for addition specific alcohol moderation CD's and they don't necessarily have to be the MWO variety.

Thanks in advance.

Doo

PS Last week, I bought a hypno CD off EBay, specifically related to alcohol control, and waiting for it to arrive. Will let you know if it's any good.
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

CD's

PS Is the 'Mothers' CD set almost identical to the original set? ie is it worth buying another set?

Doo

Comment

CD's

Hey Doodoo,

I think a PM to RJ might be in order. I own the original set of CD's and the Abstinence Add on, and I think they are both really terrific, but I am not familiar with the "Mom's" set.

Best wishes!

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

CD's

Thanks Kathy, I will do.

Comment

CD's

DooDoo, lemme know what you learn...I'm ready to order the hypno CD's and need more info also. Grazie!
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X