:H:new: It was her who said it miss :H

Comment

Army Thread Monday 21st January

I'm not in me pit yet.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jackie sorry again about your cousin:l We have lost a few in our family down to drink truely is a bollix.

I is goin to me leaba now, night night xo

Comment

Nighty night, hun.:l
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

HI EVERYONE!!!!!

oh....

helllo?

zat snoring i hear? :H :H

Comment

S'not me it's the dog.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

You okay, Jackie? You are up pretty late.
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Seems like I'm always the last one up.

Just got that overwhelming sadness from loosing my cousin and it's 8 years ago tomorrow since my mother died through alcohol.

Thank goodness I managed to stop the madness.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aahh.

Hugs to you, my friend.

And, yes, it is wonderful and a miracle that you stopped the madness. I know it wasn't easy but you made it.

Condolences for your losses.

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

hugs JC
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mollyka;1447462 wrote: Andrews Mum died this afternoon - the call was about that - she's so much better off and I'm so friggin pleased he didn't wait till next Friday when he was s'posed to come home!
                        Sorry to hear that molls, but good that he made it in time.

anon;1447580 wrote: Hiya Reccie Call the midwife seems to be a very accurate representation of how it was working as a Communty Midwife back in the day. I am not sure whether you watched it?
                        No, didn't see it mrs a. Practically the only thing I watch these days is BBC New 24.

tiptronic_ct;1447600 wrote: Minibus taxis cause the majority of accidents on our roads - we have one of the highest road accident death tolls in the world.
                        Yep...my mum's best friend lost her daughter in an accident in SA

mollyka;1447701 wrote: Just heard that the shop is gonna be sold toot-sweet!! Knew it was coming and it's nearly a relief that it's 'out there' now - next adventure in our lives!! After 25 yrs there I reckon it's time to move on.
                        That's a shame molly, but I know you've been expecting it. Didn't you say something about going on a road trip in the US sfter the business was sold?

littlepinkcat;1447719 wrote: well yous will never guess, u know i went for 2 research assistant interviews well i only fecking got one, she phoned today, i was like r u joking? lol, i am over the fecking moon, me a little psychological research assistant, come the feck on !!! this sober life is fecking mint xxx
                        Absolutely brilliant pinky! Congratulations. :goodjob:

anon;1447740 wrote: Not bad at the moment. Health issues now resolved or resolving. Family behaving after me laying the law down.:H
                        Excellent!

RunningCourage;1447765 wrote:
                        Me again. Molly - you were having a convo with Kuya about Vit B12. And you mentioned 25mcg vs 1000mcg, right? 25mcg being the RDA and 1000mcg being more the like the amounts you recommend? Am I right?

From what i've read the minimum suggested amount to take is 2mcg - 3mcg. My multivits have the equivalent of 80mcg, or 3,200% of the RDA. But is this enough?
                        The RDA for B12 is actually 1.5mcg and a balanced diet will provide 5 to 7 mcg.

NHS Direct Wales - Encyclopaedia : Diet

(Down at the bottom.)

RunningCourage;1447801 wrote:
                        Ta Jacs! Well, I'll try and see the doc and see what he/she says. Have to admit I would be surprised if it was depression only cos I saw myself as not being a cadidate for it. But suppose you could say the same about booze.

Of course it could just be early stage sobriety or just being in the habit of not going out. Though TBH, right now my head's feeling heavy and lethargic and the thought of being sociable (and I do believe I am sociable) just feels like work. Have had me dinner too.
                        Paying your GP a visit would seem like A sensible thing to do, RC.

JackieClaire;1447843 wrote:
                        Mine have something that looks like yg written on them. Googled the life out of what that means.
                        It's the Greek letter mu or μ Jackie. It's used to represent a millionth. So μg is a millionth of a gram, or a microgram or mcg.

JackieClaire;1447860 wrote:
                        So a 1000 micrograms = 100 gms.
                        Errm no! 1000 micrograms is a milligram or 1mg, which is a thousandth of a gram, which is written as 1g. Hope that doesn't sound too pedantic, I'm just trying to clear up the confusion.

JackieClaire;1447873 wrote:
                        Just had a phone call my eldest cousin died this morning. Alcoholism finally got him.
                        Very sorry to hear that, Jackie. :l

mollyka;1447914 wrote:
                        Gonna go get into me polka dot dressing gown (DOWN Reccie - DOWN:H)...
                        Oooooh!!! :H

Comment

Working...
                        X