Army Thread Tuesday 22nd January 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to go out and dont feel to well to go :-( laters.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning Tippperoooooo, Pinkles, Reccybear, Runners, Starterooo, Our Whizzy, Marioooo.

Aye it was a bit of a busy day 8 years ago to say the least. The story's posted , I can bring it to the thread if you like.

Jenny was in Sacre Coeur and lit a candle for her Grandma. Bless her wee heart she adored her.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello, Army,

Jackie, I hope you feel a bit better today. :l:l

Not much going on here since it is just about 5:00 a.m. I have been awake since 4:00ish but am grateful because lately I have been waking up more at 2:30 to 3:00, so I got more sleep last night. :-)

I didn't see your tirade, Tips, but sometimes we all have to vent.

Mollers, I am glad your husband came home early, too.

LPC, You should be chuffed!! Enjoy it, you deserve it.

Mario, feel better, hun.

Reccie, RC, Anon and Limers, Hi. :-)

Hope all my army friends have a good day today. Stay warm.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Morning Cinders, Morning Mollyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

Much better Cindy,thanks for arsking. Still very sad and I'll be ringing my Aunt later.

How are you, me lovely.

I defo think I'm hibernating, Molls.

I'll go lewk out the thread (as if I didn't know I could me hand on it toot sweet)
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ive more good news, blood hell if it doesn't rain it pours: I opened my essay mark this morning around ten am and i got 82%, fucking hell the suprises keep coming, sorry to brag again, but i can;t believe it
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1448229 wrote: ive more good news, blood hell if it doesn't rain it pours: I opened my essay mark this morning around ten am and i got 82%, fucking hell the suprises keep coming, sorry to brag again, but i can;t believe it
              You have no idea how pleased I am for you. Fantastic news.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all

Jackie :l:l:l:l for you xo

Comment

thanks J.C, how u feeling today?
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mario;1448206 wrote: Morning.

Don't feel to well today.
                    Sorry to hear that, mario. Is it arthur?

JackieClaire;1448228 wrote: Morning Cinders, Morning Mollyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

Much better Cindy,thanks for arsking. Still very sad and I'll be ringing my Aunt later.

I'll go lewk out the thread (as if I didn't know I could me hand on it toot sweet)
                    I had no idea about your mum either Jackie. It must be a very sad time for you at the moment, but I hope you'll be feeling more cheerful soon. I'd be interested to read your thread too.

littlepinkcat;1448229 wrote:
                    ive more good news, blood hell if it doesn't rain it pours: I opened my essay mark this morning around ten am and i got 82%, fucking hell the suprises keep coming, sorry to brag again, but i can;t believe it
                    This is what happens when you work really hard pinky. Well done!

Comment

Morning MushyPea.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wrote this 2 years ago on the 6th anniversary of her death. Although we basically couldn't abide each other, her grand kids adored her. And I do think fondly off her these days. She was a real help with the kids. I now wonder what set on the path to destruction.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...her-47603.html
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Joe's mam dying on the other hand was handled like it was another world. She was not a nice person - she was vile to Joe tbh, but he was heartbroken. I know now that his reactions were riddled with (unfounded) guilt and resentments - but as I was quite young at the time, I actually did think he was being hypocritical at the time. He behaved horribly to me too round that time - he totally ignored me for weeks on end, I was actually left at her graveside with no car to bring me away from it - they all just hopped into the limo's and there I was - it was an appalling time.
                          Interesting, Molly. I, too, have had times like this with my husband. He is nothing like that today but in the past... I often wondered why I stayed with him. However, I also wonder why he has stayed with me during my drunkenness. Sometimes commitment is a hard pill to swallow.

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

'course we have marrowfat peas. I've got 2 large tins in the pantry. They've been there since about 1987.

Crikey in all the gloom I've just remembered it's my niece's 13th birthday. Pity her poor mother 2 teenagers in the house.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

molly a trip to friggin tescos is never quick

J.c what u wrote is lovely
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

JackieClaire;1448240 wrote: Wrote this 2 years ago on the 6th anniversary of her death. Although we basically couldn't abide each other, her grand kids adored her. And I do think fondly off her these days. She was a real help with the kids. I now wonder what set on the path to destruction.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...her-47603.html
                                Wow. Now I have tears. That hit home, Jackie, as I am the mother in the story if I continue down the drinking path.

Not a legacy I want to leave my children and grandchildren.

Love,
                                Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X