Army Thread Tuesday 22nd January 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning army...have read back and sending hugs to all and WAY TO KICK ASS LPC...
    Wow Molls.......sold the shop...that's big news!!
    more hugs JC
    Hello Mr bear...xo
    any news from Zenny????
    been a bit of a stranger but just so darn busy..... I am always thinking of ya'll
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mollyka;1448290 wrote: Well I thought she'd be home of a Friday (sometimes it's only when I type how I speak, I realise I 'speak' funny:H) but reading on......
      Yep, it's Friday.

mollyka;1448290 wrote: Nah, you can buy them in a tin. Joe thinks they belong with crimbo dinner - so used to open the tin, hide the tin, then talk bout how long they were steeping :-)
      Naughty!!! :H

mollyka;1448290 wrote:
      All my hotels booked now --- thanks Mick - ya know what ya did (as in - reminded me where I was s'posed to be going :-) )
      Just make sure you're back in time for April.

Comment

JackieClaire;1448240 wrote: Wrote this 2 years ago on the 6th anniversary of her death. Although we basically couldn't abide each other, her grand kids adored her. And I do think fondly off her these days. She was a real help with the kids. I now wonder what set on the path to destruction.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...her-47603.html
        Jc. thanks for sharing, tho its a very sad story. What age was she when she died?

Comment

Molly , are you home??

Comment

what shop has Molly sold???Im getting very confused!

Comment

Jc....which ever way the sun is shining through the window....dust that bit,spray some smelly move couple of ornaments..drag theside of your foot along the carpet...looks like you have hoovered...hey presto....job done!!
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

mama bear;1448299 wrote: morning army...have read back and sending hugs to all and WAY TO KICK ASS LPC...
                Wow Molls.......sold the shop...that's big news!!
                more hugs JC
                Hello Mr bear...xo
                any news from Zenny????
                been a bit of a stranger but just so darn busy..... I am always thinking of ya'll
                Hi mrs bear. Didn't spot you there earlier. Zens was out briefly on pass last Saturday. She'll be out for good on Friday and starts Outpatient on Wednesday of next week.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ml#post1446822

Comment

feeling like ive turned a corner, bizarrely enough I feel kind of indifferent to booze !! I know its very early days but thats how I feel now. My attitude is no matter what im not going back, I want to get over it for good.

Comment

mollyka;1448354 wrote: Where did yez all go Did the supermarket without even the teeniest weeniest tantrum - dead proud of myself I am
                    MAY make a cheesecake - then again - may not
                    I am just now logging in from Skiverville Molls :hiya:

Comment

excuse me if I have to log off unexpectedly - this f***** is looking over my shoulder - Jazus !

Comment

mollyka;1448360 wrote: CURE!! Put up a forum that deals with piles and menstruation and childbirth - he'll run for the hills!
                        :H

Evening all.

Comment

limers;1448326 wrote: , bizarrely enough I feel kind of indifferent to booze !!
                          Has someone been slipping baclofen into your morning coffee?
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Howyiz...................... have to get an office move - SERIOUSLY.
                            Have a cramp in my shoulder from leaning forward to hide the screen.......... words with manager tomorrow methinks.

Quick check-in - any craic ??

Comment

mollyka;1448420 wrote: No craic from me anyhows. Just made a dinner, and I'm so shaggin TIRED after only doing that -- this is mad!!!
                              Fire lit anyhows and gonna enjoy my last evening of freedom, I'll be back in shackles tomorrow
                              I was like that Molls - but once you get up early tomorrow & get into the swing of things - you will be grand :l

Comment

mollyka;1448420 wrote: No craic from me anyhows. Just made a dinner, and I'm so shaggin TIRED after only doing that -- this is mad!!!
                                Fire lit anyhows and gonna enjoy my last evening of freedom, I'll be back in shackles tomorrow
                                did she say shaggin?

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X