X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

Where is mr tips ?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

It does not look to bad outside :-) will let you know more about 9.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

Good morning, Mario and all to come

I'm here, I'm here ***huffing and puffing***

I had to prepare for a meeting with those Undies I'm doing business with. The fecking time difference is logistically difficult.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

Good morning Mario and Mr T and all to come

Are you feeling any better today Mario?

Back to work for me ( Well, its a study day so keeps me away from the crazy ward for another day

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

Morning sweetpea, not to bad today just a bit tired.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

Morning Mario, Tippers and Sweetpea and all to come, good luck with ya meeting tippers, mario hope ur energy levels pick upsoon, sweetpea: hope ya study day goes well i ahve been studying fom 5.30 am lol
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

Morning guys.

What are you all studying? I would like to go back to studying summat. Just not sure what.

How you doing Mario? Is yer arthur righteous playing up?
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

Hiya starts, I study Bsc honours in Psychology and Counselling, what ares of study interest you? i soppose its a question of what u want the study for: if its for a career change then pick wisely it has to interest you and be feasiable for example i wanted to be a Doctor, a general Ppractitioner, but the thought of medical school nearly half killed me nerves so i went for psychology. If its just for interest and u dont want a career change then pick what u like, hope this helps
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

Thanks Pinky
                    I did 2 years counselling and am interested in psychology
                    As I work full time I will have to think of something that fits in with that.

Many many congratulations on your research position that is amazing!
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

Cheers startsy, it come at jsut the right time, i was getting a bit down and woried that I wouldn't be able to break into the psychological world of employment its one thing having a psychology degree, but its another getting employment in that sector and i was so worried about it. I saw the job and thought feck it i will give it a go, filled the form in extremely quickly and got an email saying i had been selected 4 2 interviews, i thought bloody hell i didnt expect that at all. I went for the first interview and tehre was over 20 people there, well i nearly died of shock, i was early so i went inthe toilet and gave myself a good talking to saying: just be urself, u have as much chance as anyone else and into the interview i went, i was myself and even had a cheeky joke with them and made them laugh, i had done a hell of a lot of research into the DR's i would be working with and the subject area and all the questions they asked i knew as i had read about it in my research. I left the room nearly shaking and crying with nerves, nearly had a panic attack in the lift, lol then i thought intrue ONEY style FECK IT u did ur best, when i got the phone call i nearly cried with joy and me nerves were all to bits, still shocked really, but i couldnt of done it with out allme good mates on here supporting me
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

Morning Army. Hope the arthritis is under control Mario.

Still cold and wintry around here it is nice to have the choice to do nothing

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

enjoy ur day of nothing mrs A
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

GREETINGS from Skiverville aka The Workhouse :wavin:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 23/01/2013

must away and play with the rush hour traffic, hope everyone has a FAB day x
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X