Happy Days - Please join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Days - Please join

Would you like to share your favorite affirmation, short poem, saying or quote? What a great way to start the day, or when we pop into MWO! Even an uplifting story, whatever! May I open it with
    "When you see the world as part of yourself, you will take care of it. When you see yourself as part of the world, you will be taken care of." (Meditations book)
    urgirl:
    :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
    Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Happy Days - Please join

I'm sorry Tahlula but I cannot help myself forgive me in advance.....

My favourite affirmations:

I no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise myself. Unless, of course, I
    want to stay employed.

In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.

Having control over myself is nearly as good as having control over others.

My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of good judgment.

I honor my personality flaws, for without them I would have no personality at
    all.

Joan of Arc heard voices too.

I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious, self-righteous
    people around me.

I am at one with my duality.

Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with imaginary
    fears.

I am learning that criticism is not nearly as effective as sabotage.

Becoming aware of my character defects leads me to the next step -- blaming
    my parents.

Love Cashy
    xxxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

Oh Cashy ... you're a legend!

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

Great idea Tahlula.

I like this one -

"If you want to be original, be yourself"- Anon

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

Thankyou Tawnyfrog...mind you they are all pilfered from the net, or course

I just can't go past being "at one with my duality" - i want to make a t-shirt saying that.

C
          xx

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

hehehehe Kate

Post a pic when done honey!!!

C
            x

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

'No one can get behind your eyeballs and experience life the way you do' (Wayne Dyer)
              :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
              Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

The famous philosiphizer Molly D...used to say

There are two sides to a broken window....

This was my looper gran, and this saying ALWAYS jumps up into my mind whenevr I am in a disagreement or am listening to someone else talk about a situation involving another person....VERY true!!!

Oh....and she also used to say that my tea was so weak it needed assisting out of the pot.....but that's just an opinion...........bless you granny!!! xxx

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

Hi All....

I have a few up-lifting sayings...

The most important step in enjoying yourself is the first one - simply making the effort to ENJOY YOURSELF.

LAUGH..... so hard that your face hurts.

Accept small pleasures as they happen. So much effort goes into trying to influence the way things happen, and so little is spent appreciating them.

Make an effort to appreciate the positive aspects of your life AS IT IS NOW. Treasure what you've got and you can count on much more.

There is no better way to enrich your own life, than to help someone else enrich theirs. Be generous - for the pleasure of it.

REMEMBER THE THRILL of that little glimpse of red suit you saw leaving the room all those christmas eves ago?

Gaze deeply into a mirror and observe how beautiful you really are under your skin.

Have a good day everyone. B xx

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

THE MIND THAT TRIES TO REST ONLY ON THE SURFACE OF THINGS WILL BE TOSSED ABOUT IN EVERY STORM,

DIVE DEEPER, TO WHERE THE PEACE IS...

THOSE WHOSE THOUGHTS ARE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION FIND EVERYTHING TO BE POSSIBLE...

ALL HUMAN BEINGS HAVE A PLACE INSIDE WHICH IS FILLED WITH TREASURES. FOR SOME, THE SPACE IS SMALL. FOR OTHERS, IT IS A HIDDEN PALACE..
                    A F F L..
                    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

An Angel told me that the Lord cares so much for his children , that each time one of them cries, he sends an angel down to comfort and bring joy to them.
                      Mel:upset:

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

The one thing that sticks in my mind was the last time the grandson who is 5 stayed overnight. He wanted to sleep in the guest room with me. So as we are snuggling in, he ask MamaMar do you like snuggling with a cute handsome man?" That makes we smile everytime

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

still working on my "daily" but it will start with:

-this is now and I am strong.
                            -I deserve as much love as I'm willing to accept.
                            -My control and happiness will not be dictated by and thing, person or ideology.

ok, at that point it changes depending on the version... still working on it.
                            D
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Happy Days - Please join

:flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X