Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 24th January

Good morning, Army

Have to take my car back to the workshop this morning. Something isn't right after the service on Monday At least it means we could get up an hour later than usual.

Have a lekker Thursday, all.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tippers, hopefully they will fix it 4 free as it seems like its their fault. Ive got another essay due in today at midnight, so nose tothe grindstone and a bit skive on here
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning tips and pinky

Hope you can get your car sorted tips. It's a bugger being without a car. I gave my next door neighbour a lift the other day. He was thumbing it home from work in the freezing cold cos the buses weren't running. I asked him why he didn't take his car. He said he'd lost his license cos he kept falling down for reasons unknown.

Comment

Morning Tigger Pinky and Recciebear

Good luck with your garage trip Tiggs and your essay Pinky.

Reccie, wonder what was up with your neighbour? Was it booze related do you think?

I had the day from hell yesterday. Really angry customers being abusive and threatening, also one who said I was about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike Coupled with that I have had toothache and backache and a mouth ulcer! Woe is me

Anyway today is Friday Eve, so we are nearly there !
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

aww poorstarts, sounds like uve had a lot on ur plate, mornig reccie
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Troopsters,

Good luck with the essay writing Pinkie. Reccie, :hiya:, Tipster, hope you get the car fixed pronto. I both love and hate having a car. Hate cos it's expensive and sometimes I get lazy and use it when I really dont need to. Love it cos I just get up and head to the hills... or to my folks, who live in a field miles from civilization.

Starty - hope you have a way better day today.

Orf for a morning mosey...

Comment

startingover;1449519 wrote: Morning Tigger Pinky and Recciebear

Good luck with your garage trip Tiggs and your essay Pinky.

Reccie, wonder what was up with your neighbour? Was it booze related do you think?

I had the day from hell yesterday. Really angry customers being abusive and threatening, also one who said I was about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike Coupled with that I have had toothache and backache and a mouth ulcer! Woe is me

Anyway today is Friday Eve, so we are nearly there !
              Morning starty and RC

Don't think it was booze related, starty. He said they'd done heart scans and brain scans and couldn't find out what the problem is.

Sorry about the shit day yesterday. I think it's inexcusable when customers are abusive when you're just trying to do your job as best you can.

Comment

Good morning Tips,Starty,Pinky,Reccie and RC

Reccie I had to stop driving after my "faints" while they did the investigations.

Nose to the grind now LPC Now you have a decent job to look forward to

Hope the car gets sorted Tigger. Watching Capetown area on Africa last night FAB

RC are you feeling better today??

Starty what a horrible day:l Now get that tooth/ulcer sorted ASAP

Out for a run hopefully

Comment

Good morning again, folksies.

Best of luck with the essay, Pinkeroo.

Good news: it was a pipe on the turbo that wasn't fitted back properly during the service. Nothing major.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hope you have a better day today Startypants :l
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning all

Well, it's going to be a tough and very long day today - tender due in by noon tomorrow.

And it's the "alternate" day - crikey !!! May need some major arse kicking later

Mr T - glad your car wasn't anything major - I HATE driving - in fact I refuse to drive when I'm at home - hubs does it all.

Pinky - essay writing - hmmmmmm - glad I'm done with all that. Mind you, when I was doing me degree, I'd start off not knowing where to start, and then the drivel just flowed and I'd end up chopping stuff out lol

Morning Reccie Bear - hope yer neighbour get sorted - could be epilepsy ? Been there, got the t-shirt, many years ago.......

Yo RC - busy day planned ???

Mrs A - off for a run - I'm knackered just reading about your levels of exercise

And Starty - hope todays better than yesterday - nobody needs abusive clients !!!

And big waves to all to come - I'll be popping back in a bit
                      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Good morning Army chums.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hi Questy and Tabbers

Comment

How are you Tabbbers??

Comment

anon;1449529 wrote: Out for a run hopefully
                              Morning mrs a Be careful!

tiptronic_ct;1449534 wrote: Good news: it was a pipe on the turbo that wasn't fitted back properly during the service. Nothing major.
                              Good that you got it sorted tips, though it sounds as though it was something that shouldn't have happened in the first place?

Quest for the key;1449538 wrote:
                              Morning all

Well, it's going to be a tough and very long day today - tender due in by noon tomorrow.

And it's the "alternate" day - crikey !!! May need some major arse kicking later
                              Maybe having a busy day will help distract you, questie?

KTAB;1449539 wrote:
                              Good morning Army chums.
                              Hello stranger Not at work today?

Comment

Working...
                              X