Made It To Day 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made It To Day 10

Well I made it to day 10. Feel it is a small milestone but a good thing for me. No withdrawal symptoms and today is the last day of Lorazapam. The doc tapered me off already so I don't have to worry about getting sick from that. Looking forward to getting out once the cold breaks( it's really cold here) and doing something positive. Might go to a museum or a historic site. This forum has helped me. Thank you everyone.

Made It To Day 10

CanDo,

Isn't it nice to be able to plan something such as going to a museum? Difficult to do when the days are completely filled with finding the next drink and drinking the next drink. What a waste of our lives, drinking.

Double digits!! WooWhoo!!

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Made It To Day 10

So true,so true.

Comment

Made It To Day 10

WELL DONE......now...just keep going!!!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Made It To Day 10

Look at that.......10 days down, getting closer and closer to that "30 day" mark that holds so much significance!

Keep doing whatever you are doing and you will feel great when you reach it. Then its on to triple digits.......one of my personal favorites(much better on a racetrack........:H) :goodjob:
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Made It To Day 10

Cando...You are awesome! Getting to 10 days is quite a milestone, I think! You've made it through every day of the week, including a weekend, and then some....you GOT this!!! I am one day ahead of you with my smoking quit...so I look to you to keep the count going!

I love museums, science centers, librarys, etc...I'm a dork...but a sober dork! I never could enjoy those things when my main goal in life was getting home to drink. Life is so much better without alcohol.

Keep it up my friend!

K9
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Made It To Day 10

Yippee! :goodjob:

Comment

Made It To Day 10

its adding up fast!
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Made It To Day 10

Great job!!! You are doing great!!!!:goodjob:
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                  X