Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate7173 - We are here for you..

Hi there fellow MWOters

Kate7173 is having a bad day - lets give her our support, I thought she seemed a bit quite for the last few days - but did not realize why she made a post under the monthly abs - section and things are not going well for her on the personal side - The drinking side she is still holding strong - but you have never let me down and she has always been there for me.

Please lets all show her our love.
    Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

She knows I love her! I am here for you girl....

Comment

Kate, sending positive 'vibes' your way! Hope things get better for you quickly..
      Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Kate,

Sending you cyberhugs xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

I just posted this on the Abs forum, not realizing that Kimmy had started a new tread. So I am posting it again:
          Hi Kate,
          my heart is bleeding for you, but you are a strong woman. You probably feel that you have hit rock bottom and I don't know how to help you. There is light at the end of the tunnel, it's small but it is there. It is better to have to live through the horror of the end of a union, then to live with no end to the horror. I am sending good vibes, hugs and kisses and will be doing that all day.
          Love Lori
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Sending you loads of Hugs Kate.....X
            Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Lots of love to you Kate xxxx

Comment

Hi Kate, hope you got my PM.. just to let you know I am thinking of you... You know where I am...

Stay strong, Love from Louise xxx
                A F F L..
                Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Kate, I have meant to PM you on numerous occasions and just have not, but your posts have inspired me as well as made me laugh at times. I am sorry for what you are going through right now, but you sound like a very strong woman. Wishing you even more strength to get through this all. Please know we are here.
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Kate best of luck to you..Stay strong
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

:l :l :l :l
                      Enough is enough

Comment

Hi Kate
                        I am also sending you huge cyber hugs. Stay strong. These are very difficult times but now you can move forward.
                        Hugs and love
                        Jen
                        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Yes indeed Kate, you do sound like a very strong person. Sending much support your way through this difficult time.
                          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Kate
                            Wishing you much strength - you are a lovely person. I have missed your positive posts over the last few days & am sad to hear things are not going ok.
                            xx

Comment

sending support your way.....
                              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X