A little trouble with the CD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the clearing a few days ago and it was great but I fell asleep. Trying the sleep learning but I can't get to sleep with my headphones on and no radio in my room. Ironic huh? Subliminal is great doing it naow actually very easy. I have tried the hypnotic 3 times...first two I was too tired went to bed. Tried again today and I was very distracted, fidgity, uncomfortable, etc. Plus the supid phone rang. But I ignored everything stuck it out and listened. But when he was telling me to wake up I was thinking you first I'm already here! Anyone else have troubles like this? and do they still work for you?
    Something is going right I feel really good today and though I have ample opportunity and have thought of it frequently, I have not gone nor have I wanted to go to the liquor store.:happy:
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

I think there is really no right or wrong way in how you listen to them. I still believe there is something getting in our subconcious and helping to change the brain. I usually listen before going to sleep because there is less distraction and usually fall asleep during them; however, one night I was wide awake through the whole thing but that was okay as well. I am like you in that I cannot listen to the sleep one yet. I think it is time for both of us to go get a CD player for our bedrooms.....
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
    X