crazy neighbors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crazy neighbors

I live in a crazy neighborhood, swear to God no where else I have lived has there been a bunch this crazy. Neighbor across the street called rescue squad for toothache, neighbor up the street has episodes like will not move out of middle of the street, other neighbor tells me when he goes tanning he thinks he is in a pod going to neptune and he is in a cryogenic state and will awaken in 7 years really hungry. This is just the start and if you were just driving thru you would think what a nice little subdivision.

What are your neighbors up to?
    Sammys

crazy neighbors

Oh my Sammy! Well at least you can say it's not boring. I never see my neighbors all winter then I see them piddling around here and there in the summer...not like yours though. Neighbors across the street are fish, it's a lake
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

crazy neighbors

I luv crazy neighbors~makes me feel sane!

Nothing too unusual except Carmen who has enough firewood to heat the whole neighborhood. It's especially annoying at the end of summer when he prepares for winter (like he really needs to) with his wood spliter.

Oh, and he's a hunter so when we first built our home he kept bringing over his kill-rabbit, deer meat, quail, fish, you name it. Funny-one time when my daughter was about 2 her & I were outside & a wild turkey ran into our backyard. I called to Carmen to see it. Next thing you know he goes running into his house. I was like "oh gosh-he's going to go get his gun!". I grabbed my daughter & shooed the turkey but luckily Carmen only went to get a camera! LOL!

He is a very nice ol' gent!
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

crazy neighbors

No neighbours within walking distance.

I feel deprived!

Comment

crazy neighbors

My neighbors are all very nice and I like them. We don't see much of them in the winter and in the summer the kids in the neighborhood all run around and play together. It's a small town and I feel safe knowing that peole are looking out their windows and keeping an eye on things. Our family is a minority here, however. A religious minority. Although, like I said, everyone is very friendly, we will never be great friends. Just the way it is sometimes.
          Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

crazy neighbors

my next door neighbour is a real bitch she is my mothers best friend (yes the mother who doesnt talk to me except telling me to leave town)she gossips about everything i do which isnt alot she spys out of her window all the time at me how boring everytime she walks past my window she stares in i keep the blind drawn all the time now so that she cant see anything before you think i am paranoid even my kids have noticed how she spys on us, i almost feel sorry for her she has nt got a life to be spying on me,shes only a couple of years older than me how scary am i to be like her in a couple of years i hope not lol. I live on a family housing estate which is full of people lucky i am very outgoing and i talk to everybody perhaps people are jealous of me because i seem to have it all ,good looks, nice figure, two teenagers who on the whole are nice kids a boyfriend of 17 years,who spoils me rotten ,lovely clothes, nice personality ,what more could you ask for in a person lol.I have one neignbour who is a manic depressant who looks me up and down and always complimants me on my figure and nice clothes she also fanicies my boyfriend (god knows why) and is amp to stork him from time to time but i have made friends with her and i try to make her feel valued as a person because she has no family she is only about five years older than me. I will have a look around to see what my other neighbours are up to lol i dread to think i properly would nt sleep at night if a really knew who was living on my doorstep but i will take a look around if you dont hear from me within a week then come find me lol

Comment

crazy neighbors

Lots of great neighbours in my street - we all nod, say Hi and leave each other alone (unless there's a crisis and then all bog in!).

Cheers

Cashy
              "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

crazy neighbors

My neighbors are my landlords and live right above us. When we first moved in they were a nice single couple, a little older so we never expected any kids. Martha, the land "landlady" offered to do you laundry in their basement (I asked if we could do it but they said ni, must have been a liability issue). I got a sweet laundry situation for about 4 weeks back in 2004, then she announced she was preggers and could not do it anymore, and we still could not do it down there (which means going to a laundromat in NY, yuck).

Fast forward to TODAY... Their child is nearly 2 and stomps all over out heads on a daily basis because they live above us, he screams like he is being murdered and this all goes on until 11pm. Last night sounded a little violent, I think dad got mad but wasn't sure. Parents are fighting like crazy and they have no control over this demon child. I hate to call him that because I know it must be their fault because there is no discipiline but it's hard to like a kid that bangs on your door incessantly and tries to get in to play with my child who is actually afraid of him. That is how insane he is. My daughter is autistic and I have tried to let them play together but she gets so stressed out she cries and takes her diaper off. So that's that.
                No more "playdates" and I think we will have to move for all of our sakes. The screams are bloodcurdling some of the members have heard it through the phone. I am going bonkers here. If they weren't my landlords the broomstick on the ceiling or worse would be occurring. :upset:
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                X