Off The Lorazapam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off The Lorazapam

No more Lorazapam. Last one was last night. Now it's up to me. I highly recommend the Lorazapam if your Doc will give it to you for home detox. Also it helped to have him call me every day to give me support and see how I was doing. I really feel I can do this for the long haul. He set a taper schedule within the ten days I was taking it and assured me yesterday I won't have any withdrawal from it. Still motivated , today is day 11. I'll keep adding days until this is just a bad memory. Thanks for all your support. Good luck to everyone.

Off The Lorazapam

Stay close, CanDo. Share your story with other n00bs and help them get to where you are.
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Off The Lorazapam

You have an EXTRAORDINARY doctor!!
      and you are rockin it!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Off The Lorazapam

CanDo,

Yes, you have a wonderful doctor.

Now, from here to infinity!!

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Off The Lorazapam

Woot! Woot! I tell ya...get yourself to Day 13 and you will see light at the end of the tunnel...and it's not a train, either!! I am so happy for you! Byrdie
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Off The Lorazapam

YOU GO!

It appears that this is your new beginning , and sounds like you have a great doctor.

Keep on keeping on-it just gets better.

Comment

Working...
            X