Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 26th January

Good morning, Army

The rest of the house still fast asleep. Dunno what the hell I'm doing up myself.

I have an idea for game we can play. It's called "Where in the World". Objective: guess / speculate about Zenner's whereabouts, other than her still being in rehab or at home.

She's prolly going to kill me, but I'll go 1st. I'm thinking she must have missed therapy of the retail kind

I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tiggs.

How did the party go?

I reckon she is enjoying a slap up meal somewhere, followed by some pampering. Wonder if she'll be eating a big plate of cheesy chips
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good morning Mr T. and Starty and all to come

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Zenners yet, its obvious she is well loved in these parts, I hope rehab has helped her.

Im just finishing coffee no 2 before heading off to work/crazy place for 9 hrs,
      hope everyone has a lovely day, wherever you are and whatever you are doing xo

Comment

startingover;1450747 wrote: Morning Tiggs.

How did the party go?

I reckon she is enjoying a slap up meal somewhere, followed by some pampering. Wonder if she'll be eating a big plate of cheesy chips
        Morning, Starty :l

I reckon the party was a big success. There was a moment of panic because the DJ (an older cousin of theirs) was late in arriving. I had suggested that we put on a Beatles CD or summat in the meantime, but was greeted with a scornful look. The last kid left just before midnight. They even helped to clear up when it was wrapping up. Mrs. T was most impressed.

In other news... Men the world over have been vindicated: Man flu does exist, says scientist - IOL Lifestyle | IOL.co.za

Alrighty folksies - i have to get my arse in gear. See yas laters.
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Tips & Starty, early start in work today so leaving in ten. Are you sure we got Zen's dates correct?
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

X-post :wavin: Sweety

Edit: and Tabbers
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

See you later Tips & Starty. Hi & bye Sweetpea.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Tips, Tabs, Blackeyedpea, Starty and the rest of youse still snorkeling in snoozleburgh.

MissPea - hope you have a better day at work. Plans for your day off tomorrow?

Tabs - how you doing? We got Zen's day right methinks - though double check with Reccy as he's the fountain of all knowledge with this one.

As to her whereabouts - maybe having been cooped up in re-hab she needed to let her hair down and being the balshy lady she is went out and did it in sober style...:

[img][/IMG]

Comment

Morning tips, tabs, starts, RC and mushy

Zenny was initially going to stay in rehab till Tuesday 29th, then changed her mind and was going to leave yesterday. Maybe she changed her mind again?

Comment

For JC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLYMD6R6PvU&feature=fvwp&NR=1[/video]]Dog's dream comes true! - YouTube

Comment

Good morning Army from a snowy Merseyside. Just off to Chester Zoo to see the baby elephants.
                      Have a great Saturday

Comment

Hi folks. Off for my 3rd session of Couch to 5 k this morning.
                        Not feeling it today - feckin' knackered I am - can't wake up !!:upset:

Oh and Mr S has decided to join in - more changes since the hols

Comment

anon;1450812 wrote: Good morning Army from a snowy Merseyside. Just off to Chester Zoo to see the baby elephants.
                          Have a great Saturday
                          Oh I want to go - love the manimals I do :stomper:

Comment

anon;1450812 wrote: Good morning Army from a snowy Merseyside. Just off to Chester Zoo to see the baby elephants.
                            Have a great Saturday
                            Oh I want to go :stomper: - love the manimals I do :h

Comment

mollyka;1450817 wrote: GREAT news!!! the penny has dropped?? I can do half the couch to 5k....

the couch bit

Hate the zoo soooooooo much - you'll have to bring Jacks
                              Yo you Mrs Molly - WHERE YOU BEEN ???

Comment

Working...
                              X