Army Thread Saturday 26th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-post Mollerooney....... I'm on me way after hearing about that lot o' grub:H
    Homemade pot of soup is my limit today

'Dana Soup' - all kinds of everything:H

Comment

morning afternooon army
      gosh....deep thoughts today
      I, for one, know I will be working until I am 112.
      sigh........
      off to find coffee
      Tips....one of my vendors just moved here from Saffaland...he was fed up with taxes, etc....and came to Florida and bought a business
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

x posy Molls
        the only shopping I do now is groceries< Hubs losing his business really rocked our world.
        and i think Zen is rolling around on the floor getting kitty cat love and absorbing rehab into her brain before she sticks her head out into the real world again.....that's what would do....hide like a turtle for a bit
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mollyka;1450869 wrote: :H:H-love it!! oh achully - I've a pot of soup on the go as well!!!! Wot ya buyin in the shops? Just shagginfood or 'real' shopping? I need to live vicariously through others shopping now:H
          Will go to Liffey Valley - I'm sure they are missing me. Have a mooch & buy summit nice in M&S for me dinner.
          With no wine anymore I like to treat meself of a Saturda

Comment

Getting too cosy here. Away with me !!

Hi Mama
            Molls have a great time with your roomie.:l
            Try not ( it's hard I know) to dwell on the bad stuff - something good will come out of it - if you try to think of all the 'good' stuff you still have . I will demand 'good' stuff from the Universe

Comment

mollyka;1450878 wrote: I wonder is Zens home at all - Jackie seemed to think it was to be next week sometime? I was strangely scared making an appearance back in MWO after my 28 days - I felt like I should have a different username and avatar an all - I just felt like a different person to the one I was a month previously
              I remember you coming back last January. I says " who IS this wan - they are all MAD about her"
              We clicked straight away though Mollers didn't we ?

Comment

Later - me 'ol year old mate :H :wavin:

Comment

mollyka;1450881 wrote: From Day 1 ---- deffo spotted a kindred Mcginty straight off!!! Ah there's nothing like mad Irish women:H
                  HOW THE FECK DID YA EVER GET TO AUSTRALIA WHEN IT TAKES THIS LONG TO GET TO MARKS AND SPENCERS:H
                  :H:H Eff off !! I'm GONE !!!!

Comment

Happy shopping satzerooney, enjoy your time with yer roomie molls, and mrs a - enjoy the zoo

We had awful snow last night, but it's thawing quickly - thank goodness !!

I was up all night - real bad belly ache - ladies, you know what I mean :-(

So I've had no sleep, I'm still feeling shitty, although I've just had some nurofen so the ache should ease soon. I've got to get this sorted with the doc - it's getting worse as I get older !!!

Who would be a woman ????
                    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Molls this must be a soup makin day..just made a hoogey pot o homemade...lentils,leeks garlic tinned toms chick peas an veggy stock cubes.
                      Madam is out at the baths..well its jb sports gym..but it narks her when I say you off to the baffs? Computer is playing up ..bit cold to throw it through the window tho;.... shopping? fk that for a game of soldiers!!my idea of shopping is Aldi ,Lidl,rounded by a good ole mooch round the charity shops.
                      Enjoy your time wi yer roomie
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Afternoon :hiya:

Bringing greetings from Mariooooooooooo and I quote................Hi JC problem with laptop won't let me type all good .......do say hello 4 me.

Oh and give us a wave Pingupurplepants, will you darling.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I've been overtaken by a baking spree and it's down to you Molls. Haven't felt like cooking or baking since Chrimbo.
                          I have even made my own pastry.

Oh and a sign of the times we couldn't get parked in Aldi for a while.

And Mick it's mince and tatties tomorrow. Same time, same place all right for you.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I could do a skype one for ya. That would be a first.

I'm ackshully really enjoying getting me baking mojo back. Think it's panic baking. Operation get into me size 12 black jeans starts on the 1st Feb.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jacs..thats absolutely brill mmmmm..any bread to dip in the juice?

Yeh Molls got a mate with a big conservatory....the porch round the back really pisses him orf!!:H:H:H

could start a line in these..going to see a man about a dog..ok so wheres the dog? did you lose it when you were having a slash? :H:H
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Nice doughy thick sliced white bread .
                                Gonna go and chuck a cheese cake in the oven.
                                Bacinabit.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X