• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th January

X-post Pingupurplepants. Now that's worth shouting about. :woot::woot:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

pingu1997;1451346 wrote: 3 Weeks without sleep aid or codeine...

Worth posting..
      Yayyyyyyyyyy
      how are you feeling hun?

Hi everyone
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Mick! :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

JackieClaire;1451347 wrote: Good morning Starters, Runners, Pinkles, Tippperooooo, Satzuma and all those yet to drop in, drop out or just want to shake it all about.

Well Pinkles, I haven't really craved a drink since I started posting here. I have however at times wanted to get completely wasted 2 or 3 times, but luckily I've been able to pull myself up short and realise that a few hours of white knuckling is far better than me going into free fall. Hasn't happened for a couple of years though.

In other news. Our Jenz is on her way back from Rome. The son and heir is coming back from the Lakes after a lads weekend. The big thaw is under way, so that'll mean a hosepipe ban in the near future and if I'm honest I'm still very, very sad about my cousin's death. I can't seem to get it out of my mind. It's always lurking.
          Awwwhh JC :l

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

are you sleeping better then Pingu? Well done on your three weeks.

I have something else I need to pack in. I use otrivine nasal decongestant every single day and have done for two years and your not supposed to use it any more than three days in a row but my nose is always bloody congested, ive either got sinus or hay fever but IM actually damaging my nose using it constantly so my feb resolution is to stop the otrivine so im going to be in bits!

Im picking something every month to fecus on and feb focus will be that!! Now, there you go, did you really need to know about the health of my hooter???

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

limers;1451356 wrote: are you sleeping better then Pingu? Well done on your three weeks.

I have something else I need to pack in. I use otrivine nasal decongestant every single day and have done for two years and your not supposed to use it any more than three days in a row but my nose is always bloody congested, ive either got sinus or hay fever but IM actually damaging my nose using it constantly so my feb resolution is to stop the otrivine so im going to be in bits!

Im picking something every month to fecus on and feb focus will be that!! Now, there you go, did you really need to know about the health of my hooter???
              Yes we did,
              Otrivine or decongestants are not great for over use.
              You might be better using a steroid inhaler such as beconase ?

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

I have one ready, I wonder should I start using it now torepare my nose otherwise i will be in bits!

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Yes, use it daily starting now, it takes a few days to work

It will help Im sure

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

And I dont want you snotting and snorting when I have to share a room with ya :H

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

'to prepare' even!
                      And another strange thing, addictive personality disorder I think, anyway since start of jan Because I dont drink anymore I feel its ok to have pills now for my sinus headache, never used to take pills for it, just put up with it but now I take two neurofen plus a day nearly every day, I no thats nothing but you can see where it might lead....

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

startingover;1451360 wrote: And I dont want you snotting and snorting when I have to share a room with ya :H
                        maybe for those two days I could go back on the otrivine!!!:H

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

limers;1451361 wrote: 'to prepare' even!
                          And another strange thing, addictive personality disorder I think, anyway since start of jan Because I dont drink anymore I feel its ok to have pills now for my sinus headache, never used to take pills for it, just put up with it but now I take two neurofen plus a day nearly every day, I no thats nothing but you can see where it might lead....
                          It isnt nothing!!!
                          Thats how I started, plus you can still get addicted to small amounts of codeine.

Why not just take ordinary nurofen?
                          Cos it doesnt give you a buzz thats why :H

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

limers;1451362 wrote: maybe for those two days I could go back on the otrivine!!!:H
                            You will be sorted by then :H

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

startingover;1451363 wrote: It isnt nothing!!!
                              Thats how I started, plus you can still get addicted to small amounts of codeine.

Why not just take ordinary nurofen?
                              Cos it doesnt give you a buzz thats why :H
                              because Starty pants neurofen plus chills the head a little bit.....

ok, maybe I will try rescue remedy, how much of that can I take a day..........

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

limers;1451365 wrote: because Starty pants neurofen plus chills the head a little bit.....

ok, maybe I will try rescue remedy, how much of that can I take a day..........
                                Exactly

I used to guzzle rescue remedy too :H

Comment

Working...
                                X