• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th January

right oh.......im off to get ready for the day, see you later x

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Yes thanks feeling and sleeping better, more headaches tho which is not nice

Where is everyone staying in Dublin, cos pingu needs to book a room
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

I stayed at Bewley's and The Metro. Both have got shuttle buses to and from the airport.

Do you know never thought a de-congestive could cause so much bother,Limers you poor lambie. I knew about cough medicines and painkillers. Well we learn something new everyday.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

I don't want to stay anywhere on my own, that's why I asked. I'm scared about having to.find my way about Dublin by meself

I hate addiction
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

back again.

Blimey Limey - yer nose. Hope you get summit to sort it.

Pingu I've booked a wee hotel in dublin - half between metro and toon centre. I wanted to be closer to the toon... um... it's called Maple House I think...

Did run. Now cleaning while watching Andy Murray trounce Jock-o-vitch (I hope)...

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

You'll be grand P3, it's an adventure. Once you do it you'll not want to stop. A luvverly new addiction that costs money and doesn't hurt like a shiny.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

tiptronic_ct;1451310 wrote: With baclofen you don't get cravings, Pinky. You literally become indifferent to AL. You'll look at a glass wine next to a cup of tea and think 'mmmmmm, that tea looks nice.'
                Same for me Pinky. I became indifferent to alcohol. It is truly like a miracle to me. After all those years of FIGHTY THE COMPULSION TO DRINK...the war is over and I can finally live in Peace! :l
                Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

I'm just scared of being stranded indublin...

I meant I hated addictions. Not travelling. And not shinies. Just things like sleeping pills and medication and stuff. Seems like you kick one up the ass and another jumps in to fill the void

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Aww lovie, you won't get stranded in Dubbers. Although I can think of a lot worse places to be stranded. You'll have our mobile numbers.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Sorry Hipster, wasn't ignoring you have a :hiya:
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

:alf::band2::dancin::dancin: Happy Sunday to all of you in the Army!
                        JackieClaire;1451393 wrote: Sorry Hipster, wasn't ignoring you have a :hiya:
                        Let's Dance!
                        Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

I'll go get my dancing shoes.
                          Bacinabit.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Mornin/Afternoon army folk

Still in the pjs here and trying to gather me energy up to make some brunch

Hugs for you Jackie x When is your cousins funeral?
                            Well done Pingu on the sleeping tab front
                            Limers - have you ever tried olbas oil? I find it great as a decongestant, a few drops on a tissue during day and on me pillow at night.
                            RC- enjoy yer run? No hills today?

Hiya everyone else, hope all having a nice day xo

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Hi all sorry i just disappeared over the last few days,my laptop would not type, anyway all is good now again and were back up and running me laptop and me.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 27th January

Popping in :hallo:

Hi mario. Laptop having a huffy fit there?

Lovely run, thank you Peasoup. No hills - either a long run or a hill. So long run today. Gotta get ready for Brighton marathon in April, so Sundays are long run days again.

JC - still dancing?

Comment

Working...
                                X