update from inchy land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update from inchy land

hey guys been thanking about you alot lately n felt like throwing an update this way so, heres life in inchy land:

i am doing great for me lately, I still drink, a little, probably more than i should (about 4-5 uk units a night + a couple of binges in a week) which for me is a massive improvement. I don't smoke pot anymore, giving up has improved my life about a hundred times over, I am so proud to not smoke that stuff anymore, it's made me happier and a thousand times more productive.

I'm in the middle of uni applications for art at 4 uk universities, I'm hoping somebody will take me. I am till with my partner, will be 7 years in april, we have set a date for our wedding in 2015 and I am looking forward to it very much. He has also cut down drastically on pot, and has his drinking under greater control than even mine, I am proud of him. I write more, I am taking my grade 6 bass exam this year and have made massive strides in my artwork, been featured in a few cool places and received my first commisions.

My family life remains hard, and I still hate my day job, but if i get a uni place I will finally move away from both in September. I have great treatment for my eczma, and can see an end to the trouble its given me, it brings me hope and I am glad of that.

Today I am 20 years old, I am still fighting my addiction but more succesfully than ever before. I miss it here sometimes, but have cut off all contact with people other than my family (who i still speak to out of ecessity, more than choice) and my fiance for personal reasons, I don't feel the need for contact with others anymore. I do not feel lonely, I like to be alone. But I felt it right to update those who may still care about me, and who i do stillc are about. This may be because I had a few tonight, but hey, its one battle. I'm winning the war.

With much love to all
    Inchy
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

update from inchy land

Hello there, Incheroo.
    Often think about you. Keep on battling you'll get there in the end.

Keep us updated will you, when you can I'll buy you some new crayons when you start
    University.

Oh and

J x
    :l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

update from inchy land

haha, thanks JC, would love some new crayons. think about you alot too, not used to company anymore though xD hope you're well, sorry I don't keep up with you more x
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

update from inchy land

G'day Inchy,

Happy birthday friend!

Best wishes with Uni applications.

Take care and keep thinking positive.

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

update from inchy land

Happy Birthday. So nice to see you and I wish you well!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
          X