Army Thread 28th January 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mick;1452521 wrote: Just watching mock the week..cheeky fkers..is your alcohol a)minimal
    b)moderate
    c) excessive
    d) glaswegian
    :H :H :H :H

Comment

mollyka;1452478 wrote: How'r'ya Reccie?? Looking forward to your trip over yet?
      Yep!

Countdown to the army meet up in Dublin on Apr 6, 2013

sweetpea29;1452480 wrote:
      Thanks Reccie,
      tbh i think the hard work has yet to come but for some reason im determined this time, no going back.
      Hows you keepin?
      Not bad, thanks, sweetie. Is this your 2nd attempt?

How's your knee zenny? Did I see that you were going to have to reschedule your flight to Scotland again? Any chance you could make Dublin?

Comment

Ha least I dont turn up for skool 2 hours early :H:H...bet they thought you were really keen...and I bet you didnt enlighten them either!!!:H
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Thanks Molls and everyone I kinda hang on yer every word.

Must away to the leaba so night all xo

And im sorry for telling tales on RC he wasnt really snoggin, twas more like a wee peck!

Comment

Mick;1452513 wrote: Hiya Zenster...nice to see your back..that means you are back ..not your back so how was Colditz?
            Stalag 17! The feckin H-block!

It was interesting Mick... and I learnt a lot. I didn't necessarily LIKE a lot of it... it's hard to hand over your freedom and dignity and have to do things you don't want to do... especially when your counterparts are 18-22 yrs old for the most part... but I did it. And got a standing ovation from the other inmates the day I left! Result...

Comment

sweetpea29;1452526 wrote: Thanks Molls and everyone I kinda hang on yer every word.

Must away to the leaba so night all xo

And im sorry for telling tales on RC he wasnt really snoggin, twas more like a wee peck!
              Yeah - see? What she said. A wee peck... For everyone of the 786 ladies in the newbies nest

Night Mushypea :hiya:

Comment

Night RC

Comment

mollyka;1452533 wrote: It's like a chain reaction round here really - I hang on all the 2 year+ peoples words - dunno who the 4 year+ people hang on tho - there aren't too many still hanging around:H
                  Nighters Mushy xxx
                  Night Molly x

Comment

Load of shite on the telly about pensions..the whys and how they arent going to be worth a light in the future...talk about doom and gloom for people just starting out or thinking about retiring........and all this is being discussed by arseholes in suits who call themselves politicians ..oh and who voted to give themselves a 30% pay rise!!!
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

mollyka;1452517 wrote: Oh yeah - that's deffo the truth! For the first few months I was literally 'precious' with myself, if something seemed like it would slightly upset me, I literally walked away from it and left it there - I wouldn't let anything upend me for quite some time. I'm so glad the shop business didn't rear it's ugly head a year ago - but now --- it's ok
                      I'm on the bus behind! I'm fielding the feckin phone and trying to post. I moved the bloody phone.

You did the right thing not letting the stress impact you. I've been making a conscious effort to stay calm and I've been quite successful so far. Couple of times I felt like going off on one with some of the crap, but I told myself it wasn't worth it in the overall scheme of things. And it's not.

If nothing else, some of the things that happened this last month has made me realize it's not worth sweating the small stuff.

Comment

thanks a mill Molly. Great to see you back Zenners and thanks Hippy for keeping me in your thoughts xx

Catch you all tomorrow xx

Comment

Welcome home Zenny :h :l
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Recluse;1452524 wrote:
                            How's your knee zenny? Did I see that you were going to have to reschedule your flight to Scotland again? Any chance you could make Dublin?
                            My knee has healed! I think it was the stairs. I don't have stairs in my house... and I was so forgetful when I knocked the AL out of the picture that I spent my entire time in the rehab residence going up and down the feckin stairs to find shit I'd left behind.

They had a cross-fitness trainer at the rehab and I worked out 3 times a week once I got done with the benzo taper. This woman kicked serious arse. So I managed to get back into gym mode while I was in there. I'm heading into my own gym tomorrow... looking forward to it.

Comment

KTAB;1452542 wrote: Welcome home Zenny :h :l
                              Heya Tabbers!!! :l How are you doing?! (Gawd, seems like I've been gone for months...)

Nighty night Sweetpea and Mollers...

Edit: And Limers!

(Jaysus... me posting skillz have gone AWOL. Might have to say "nite" myself as I can't keep up...)

Comment

Not so good but sure whats new. Just popping in for a quick check in before bed and happy to see you. I will read back tomorrow, goodnight. Much respect for your having had the courage to do whatever it takes.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X