Day 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 14

Well I hit two weeks today. Feel happy about that. Lost about 3-4 pounds maybe 5 since I quit. Eating like a horse every day though. I read most people drinking as much as I was ( between 2800 and 3200 alcohol calories per day) lose between 35-40 lbs. Anyone else lose that much weight. The last time I leveled off from around 210 to 187 and stayed there for two years until I started drinking again. That was 33 lbs. Anybody else lose that much? Good luck everyone.

Day 14

Congrats on 14 days! Awesome......be very proud :h

This is my first extended quit and my weight went up initially. This month it is falling and in the last three weeks I have dropped 8 kg with a little exercise, also not eating late and drunk helps!! :H

Comment

Day 14

Congratulations on 2 weeks!

I didn't lose any weight initially because I gorged and ate like a pig. I craved sweets so badly that I actually gained some weight. But at the time I thought I'll take the weight over the booze and deal with the weight later. Now that my eating is somewhat normal again, the weight I gained is coming off without me even trying.

Comment

Day 14

Keep it up. You're going GREAT!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud:
        Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Day 14

CONGRATS ON YOUR 14 AF DAYS!!!!
          Great job! Keep going
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Day 14

:goodjob:, CanDo!!

You are doing very well.

Don't worry about weight at this point. It makes sense that if you quit taking in all those calories, over time you will lose weight. Right now, though, the important thing is to get through one day at a time sober.

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Day 14

Doing well, continue on with your success........:goodjob:

I went from around 215 down to 190 when I first quit....seemed to hover around the 190/195ish area.........but not for some reason headin back up the scale 202 today.....I blame winter........and the spoon/fork, and the food companies..........:H
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Day 14

Congrats on your 14 Days CanDo. That is awesome. I always lose a little weight at about 20 days AF. I think the switch to decent food, increase in exercise, and an increase in time spent awake instead of sleeping off bouts with Al makes a big difference. I know I eat a hell of a lot more food when not drinking.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                X