Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 29th January

Good morning, Army

Not feeling so great this morning - too little sleep and a busy day ahead. I'll just up my caffeine intake...

Have a lekker Tuesday, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tiggeroo and all to come

I have just been having a read back of yesterdays thread.
    It always astounds me how much reading about other peoples experiences is so valid for our own recovery. Sometimes I feel I just dont have the words to get what I feel out. But reading yesterdays heartfelt posts really was very touching. Zenners and Limey, you both really have a gift for writing. In fact so many of the army do. Anyway, what I am trying to say in my clumsy way is it helps and thanks

I am mainlining caffeine too Tiggs. Here we go for a busy Toosday
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning you two

Another caffeine mainliner reporting for duty.

Comment

Morning Tips and Starts... agree with you Starts that reading about others experience is valid for ones own recovery. Sweetpea's 30 day post yesterday was another - someone early on in their quit speaking about where they are at - really resonated with me.

I'm in a catch 22. Have a long, long day. Looking ahead into it fills me with apathetic blehness. This is not helped by a rough nights sleep and what I think may have been an overdose on caffeine yesterday... Thus feel the need for extra caffiene today. Do you see where this is going?!

Ah well. Orf for a squirt around the boards before me shower....

Comment

x=post :morning Reccy :hallo:

Comment

RunningCourage;1452713 wrote: x=post :morning Reccy :hallo:
            Morning

Comment

Morning Recciebar and RC

Those days are a bit of a pig arent they RC. At least its better than a hangover tho !

I am orf for a spot of early morning dogging. Always lifts me spirits
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Well ive decided the doctor can feck off, after a week anda half of delusions and hallucinations, anxiety attacks and emotional rollercoaster i am back on me tablets, the delusions were getting strong and before u know it i will end up believing them properly, then the voices will start, thank god they hadnt allready, the tablets will take a while to work so lets hope they hurry up
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Its seems nice out there this morning but now just heard on my wireless :-) that there are wether warnings ahead for later.

Comment

Morning all...how are we today?Rabsy...another early mornin at the school gates?:H

Mario, how are you today? Do you know,I always say the wireless and everyone looks as if I have got 2 heads(ones enough thank you very much!)

Morning Tips,Reccie LPC Starting ...seems like a wee bit of c b a in the air today!!

Big hello to everyone not here yet...oh and for those working this morning......Gerrup out yer pits!!!:H:H
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I remember the wireless from looking at the waltons years ago mick.

Comment

littlepinkcat;1452719 wrote: Well ive decided the doctor can feck off, after a week anda half of delusions and hallucinations, anxiety attacks and emotional rollercoaster i am back on me tablets, the delusions were getting strong and before u know it i will end up believing them properly, then the voices will start, thank god they hadnt allready, the tablets will take a while to work so lets hope they hurry up
                          thats nuts that hed take you off them when your reaction is so intense. sounds like your doing the right thing.

Comment

morning all, had a shyte nights sleep , got someone else to bring kids to school so im going to drain my tea and snooze! Nite all xx

Comment

Roight - am orf to the docs, sees what he says aboot the lethargy. Aye, Mick, maybes it is too much of the rhyming!

Molls - totally agree with the post there. Thanks for saying it.

Catch youse much later - don't finish til 9pm ... (unless I pops in from Skiverville)

Comment

Working...
                              X