Can't check back into boards in Just Starting Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked in this morning on NN, but anytime today I have tried again, I am not allowed to view or post. So, Slay isn't missing in action if the issue continues. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Slaythefear;1453773 wrote: I checked in this morning on NN, but anytime today I have tried again, I am not allowed to view or post. So, Slay isn't missing in action if the issue continues. Is anyone else having this problem?
    I wish I knew how to help...but ???
    Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

I don't think it's my problem. I checked with another person and she is having issues, too. This has occurred before, but only for maybe an hour. This has been all day now. I think it's a problem on the site considering it's not just me. I was wondering if anyone else was having the issue, too. Well, check in for me, hipster. Slays hanging tough. Maybe later this evening or tomorrow.

Later
      Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

I just checked and I can get in fine.

Comment

Me too Slay. Perhaps it's your ISP hun. I'm sorry...

Comment

Thanks Flyaway. I don't know what the problem is. I can get in this section, but not the Just Starting Out section. I'll see what tomorrow brings. It's been one of those days I guess.

Have a nice evening.

Comment

If it was on my end, you'd think the whole site would be down. It's just the Just Starting Out section. Strange. Well, as I said to Flyaway, I'll check in tomorrow and see if it's fixed.

Night all.

Comment

That's weird. I'm going to go see if I can view over there now. Sleep well.

Comment

That is weird .... I sometimes have a problem with NN cos it is such a huge thread.

Be well and see ya tomorrow

Comment

NP when I posted. Not sure unless so many peeps are all posting at once & the hosts server is on over load. That still doesn't make sense. Maybe the universe wanted you to get your beauty rest.

Comment

Working...
                    X