Army thread 31/01/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 31/01/2013

Well done on your 60 days Running courage, great work.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

Nice analogy RC And I can so relate to it and the tiredness!!

Mario, you are right, only the very best for you my friend xx

OK lovelies I am off to do my meditation and get ready for the workhouse. See you later dudes and dudettes
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

Keep trying that running lark too, always end up flat on my face with a bloody nose though.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

Have to leg it meself, laters and have a good day well as best you can.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

thank you mario.

But it is ONLY 60 days - you got 4 years on you mate. It's been said before, but it's peeps like yourself, and Molls and JC and others who have long term sobriety that I listen to, as well as the wise ones that have had bouts of long term sobriety but continue to struggle. I'm still learning and I don't plan to stop learning.

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

KTAB;1454081 wrote: Keep trying that running lark too, always end up flat on my face with a bloody nose though.
              :H Maybe tie your shoelaces?

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

Morning guys, up eary today writing my proposal for my dissattation, I'm writing it in bits as its a massive piece of work. I end with my clients today who have been in counselling with me for one year, bless them they have come so far, im dead proud of them.

[quote]startingover;1454050 wrote: Morning Mario man
                Here too, I am not going dogging this morning and am treating myself to an extra hour in bed today before work. Its lovely

An extar hour in bed, blissful

[QUOTE=sweetpea29;1454054]Morning Mario, Starts and all to come

Very wet and stormy here too. Off to work for me im afraid minus my fob watch (fell down the blinkin toilet) hope that doesnt signal the kinda day i will have.

Hopefully u will have a MINT day, and not with a hole in like the polo

Originally posted by mario View Post
                Morning starty and sweetpea.

Yes starty started back monday, very sore mario this morning,muscles being stretched that haven't being stretched in a long time.ouch.
                Hows ya bones and joints Mario, the DRS say much?

RunningCourage;1454076 wrote:

Starty - how am i feeling? Hmmmm.... Tired :H But seriously, sure there's a wee bit of pride that i got to 60days... and also how AL isn't my main concern anymore - as much as i work with not drinking it each day. It's a little like getting into a rhythm - it's not so much of a struggle, it's just a way of moving forward. Like running - first 3 or 4 miles can sometimes feel a bit like work, a bit sore, tiring... but by mile 4 I'm usually in a bit of a rhythm and enjoying the simple fact I am running.

Hear endeth the running analogy - cos by mile 15 i'm crabbit and wish i could stop :H
                Running ur doing greatwith ur 6o days, i still struggle with me cravings and been sober about 10months

KTAB;1454081 wrote:
                Originally posted by mario View Post
                Keep trying that running lark too, always end up flat on my face with a bloody nose though.
                Morning KTAB me old mucker, hows life treating ya?

Big love and hugs to J.C x
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

RunningCourage;1454086 wrote: :H Maybe tie your shoelaces?
                  Get VELCRO, save ya bloody nose, lol
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

littlepinkcat;1454092 wrote: Get VELCRO, save ya bloody nose, lol
                    Smart. That be why you write dissertations and do academic stuff

All the best with the dissertation proposal lpk.

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

See ya Mario.
                      Hiya Pinkypoos.
                      My dogs are doing Piddle dance a la Michael Flatly here so best off out.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

RunningCourage;1454094 wrote: Smart. That be why you write dissertations and do academic stuff

All the best with the dissertation proposal lpk.
                        Nah I just preternd at being smart, ME nanna always said don't worry about Pinky if shes not fishing shes mending her net, lol and she used to look at me and say I see university 4 u my lass, that was when i was 5 , lol, i didnt give a feck about university then, but she was right.

KTAB;1454095 wrote:
                        See ya Mario.
                        Hiya Pinkypoos.
                        My dogs are doing Piddle dance a la Michael Flatly here so best off out.
                        clever dogs, u wanna get them a job irish dancing bring in a bit of extra money
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

Good morning Army.

Sorry RC that I never said well done on your 60 days :upset: I was waiting for 61:H Bloody well done and I liked the running analogy.

Molly your problem is that you are brilliant cook. I have just got the hairy bikers (diet) cookbook for Mr A and he lost 3 pounds in a day! I bet you still look gorgeous.

Enjoy your dissertation Pinky, once you get into the swing of it I am sure you will enjoy the challenge.

Mario that Gym sounds just what you need It is bit expensive though.

Hope you are OK today JC:l

Hi to everyone else back later

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

Morning army another windy stormy day here and cold. Good luck with the essay Pinky sounds tough but i'm sure you'll wing it. Well done on 60 days rc and hope the funeral is not to emtional for you today jc. Everyone else have a terriic thursday.

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

Morning Army

Mum has to stay in for longer.

:l:l:l s to JC
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 31/01/2013

Hi Foxy Windy here too

Hope your Mum is OK Tips. It sounds like a horrible condition and one I have only read about in history when a famous king suffered from it

Comment

Working...
                                X