X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Undies and Friends

byebyebridgetjones;1467680 wrote: No.
    How old are you mate?
    Just hold up some fingers if you can't remember or don't want to say....
    Oh. Err, ask me something interesting.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1467682 wrote: Oh. Err, ask me something interesting.
      OK...back to the sperm count :H:H:H

Are you up to chasing a 2 year old around? They are evil you know.....
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1467683 wrote: OK...back to the sperm count :H:H:H

Are you up to chasing a 2 year old around? They are evil you know.....
        Yep, no probs. I know it will be tiring, but i'm in. I'm far more likely to stay alive for many a year now than when i was in my 20's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1467684 wrote: Yep, no probs. I know it will be tiring, but i'm in. I'm far more likely to stay alive for many a year now than when i was in my 20's.
          True dat.
          Well yer better get on yer bike and get ye some progeny mate.....
          What's the game plan?:H
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1467685 wrote: True dat.
            Well yer better get on yer bike and get ye some progeny mate.....
            What's the game plan?:H
            To follow me bliss. i.e. make music, tour the 4 corners, and universe will probably provide a sheila. Simple non?

Whats your game plan goddess woman star personage?

Comment

Well Mr. G. I think all the good ones are married. At least around here...as for children..well, they were easier to chase at 2 than now at 14 and 16 hahaha...still raining here..off to the pool as soon as it opens I guess (its indoor)...good vibes to Missy...

Comment

Guitarista;1467693 wrote: To follow me bliss. i.e. make music, tour the 4 corners, and universe will probably provide a sheila. Simple non?

Whats your game plan goddess woman star personage?
                Hmmmm....sorry question is too hard....but I will think about it.
                Haven't thought about anything but staying sober, parenting and upskilling for years.
                The idea of parenting with anyone else is seductive but scary as hell.
                I've never had that scene on the beach unfortunately.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1467701 wrote: Hmmmm....sorry question is too hard....but I will think about it.
                  Haven't thought about anything but staying sober, parenting and upskilling for years.
                  The idea of parenting with anyone else is seductive but scary as hell.
                  Well my friend, I bid thee goodnight and wish for you the most delightful of dreams, and deliver these to you as a parting gesture till next time :l:l:l

Keep paddling Bird!

Comment

The whole beach scene made me think of this tune...for Mr. G...maybe MrG penned it in a previous life..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0XJCJ1Srw[/video]]Nat king cole, Nature Boy - YouTube

Comment

bird;1467706 wrote: The whole beach scene made me think of this tune...for Mr. G...maybe MrG penned it in a previous life..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0XJCJ1Srw[/video]]Nat king cole, Nature Boy - YouTube
                      Thanks Bird. Beautiful song and great performance from Nat and the band. My mums a big fan.

G'night.

Comment

:H birdie:H

Blooming Heck it's 11pm!!!!
                        Jeez that gave me a shock:H

Mind is still buzzing but I will ablute and retire.

Night little ones.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi, Sunday morning and hung over damit. After going so well all week I thought a Friday night drink would be pleasant. Not really. And then a sat drink not really. Now I'm all nervy, annoyed and cranky wondering why I didn't continue not to drink as I did all last week. Bring it back. Moderation perhaps doesn't work for me

Comment

Morning PG...sucks doesnt it? Maybe try giving 30 days AF a shot...it might help you find what does work for you. :l

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1467701 wrote:
                              But you continue to have many many beautiful, magical moments with the boy non?

Maybe we should've shacked up after that hazy, heady dalliance in the mid 80's.

Morning all,

G'day Paisley. Moderation is a myth for many of us we soon discover. I'm not interested at having 2 drinks. No, leave the bottle and keep 'em coming.

What do you plan to do from here? What will be your approach?

Best wishes, G bloke.

xpost. Morning HP.

Comment

Morning all
                                Still raining here and the yard is flooding..thats ok, we need the rain..Paisley, I try to think if I have ever been glad I drank the day after? Has anyone I know ever been happy they drank the day after? Will I be happy tomorrow if I drink tonight? The answer is always no..

Comment

Working...
                                X