February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1470001 wrote: Curtis is HOT. HOT I tell yiz ... Look at them shoulders and those flat guts and those manly pins. Even his underwear looks the right size ...
    I'll be sure to tell him you love his moobs !
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1470001 wrote: Curtis is HOT. HOT I tell yiz ... Look at them shoulders and those flat guts and those manly pins. Even his underwear looks the right size ...
      You need to get out more.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1470008 wrote: You need to get out more.
        Yes.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1470008 wrote: You need to get out more.
          tawnyfrog;1470009 wrote:
          Yes.
          Well then I'll fix that. I'd love to take the beautiful Frog to dinner tomorrow night. I'll make a reservation at The Keg in Desert Ridge, Phoenix 8pm.

Goodnight friends
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Night Techie and (imaginary) friends....
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

you guys are crazy...that is all!
              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Each Yantra Mat has 210 flowers and each flower has 42 pressure points. That's 8,820 unique pressure points.

of course if you happen to make contact with all of these points at the same time, acupressure is the least of you problems.

so are you using one of these TW?
                AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Aspy - I have just had the bestest 1hr nanna nap on mat. My back looks like emu skin but hey ... it's temporary.

Comment

Arvo roo's.

So sorry to hear of your dad's passing away Nora. Take care friend. :l

Inspiring pics Techie. Thanks. Regard's to Curtis. His confident and relaxed stance belie whats going on downstairs.

I wonder if Jonesy would go hiking with me one day? The thought just occurred. Ah, maybe when i'm passing through up that way sometime.

How are you going there Cozza?

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Throbbage to all absent Undies.

Mwah and goodnight.

Comment

Guitarista;1470047 wrote:
                        I wonder if Jonesy would go hiking with me one day? The thought just occurred. Ah, maybe when i'm passing through up that way sometime.
                        I will yes.

But there will be rules:

1. You must not wear shorts like Curtis'....or in fact any shorts....
                        2. There will be no 'pulling' of any kind enroute....not coconut nor flax seed oil.
                        3. We will each bring our individual yantra mats...no sharing....not one single multi petalled medallion .....until we are wed.....:h

Agreed?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1470085 wrote: I will yes.

But there will be rules:

1. You must not wear shorts like Curtis'....or in fact any shorts....
                          2. There will be no 'pulling' of any kind enroute....not coconut nor flax seed oil.
                          3. We will each bring our individual yantra mats...no sharing....not one single multi petalled medallion .....until we are wed.....:h

Agreed?
                          Struth, you sure drive a hard bargain. Yes, yes, and yes. AND punters............she has partaken in some throbbage! Marvellous.

Much cooler here after some fairly consistent heat that many folk down this way found difficult. 21C forecast today, wit showers about. But like the Hoff, one couldn't discount the return of warmer weather again for a time.

Big waves to Lilly, Corrie, Grinder, Aspy, Reg, and all awol Roo's.

Make today count for something Undies. Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Chooks!!

Well, my Yantra mat is THE bomb..... Man, how cool is it??? Tell ya what - it hurts soooooooo good!!! I'm excited about our 'date' tonight...... She's all folded at the foot of the bed......waiting........ AND, she is a gorgie purple. I'm in lurve...... Tried the little pillow of my tootsies but I think I was distracted with the anticipation of getting nekkid and poked.....a girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta doooo......

Have a beautiful day all you lovely people and don't forget to spread the word....and the word today be reverence!

Love your guts :l:h
                            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

BTW - it is soooo noice to see the romantic exchanges happening here recently!

Mr G - I hope you have a suitable snack in your backpack once the hike is done!

You know Techie when I was at school I always picked on the boy I 'loved' the most......just sayin'

:h
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning Mr G, Nicey and Undies all. Total cock up of a day yesterday, had an allergic reaction to something unknown resulting in ambulance calling and general mayhem...now viewing the world through puffy eyes but at least I'm not vomiting...oh, and the Lamp is staying home to care for me...ie boss me around...just had a chance to read back and giggle...

So?? what gorgeous stuff do we have planned for today??

Comment

Working...
                                X