X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Undies and Friends

You lot make me laugh and laugh.....

It sure is nice having you around!

Oscar the cadaver dog says g'day.....he's decided he can be inside when it rains!
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

Hey there Undies. Heading out for dinner at Bandera in Scottsdale. Luckily I was able to secure a last minute reservation. Got to get passed the TPC which is lit up like a beacon as I'm just north of the golf tourney. Too many people & too many cars. Anyway you are all welcome to join me. Its a fun place with good food. See ya at 8:30.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Mr G. I probably will... emails and sms's lack nuance, you can't pick up facial expressions, body language etc.

Better, thankyou for your thoughtful words. Much appreciated.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1455111 wrote: I think the most offensive thing for me wasn't even the grog, it was the attitude. Do we persecute people because they have lactose intolerance? No. If they came to a DP with an allergy would we insist that they eat seafood and bring on anaphylaxis?
          I can.not.stand people who think that everyone should live the exact way that they do. It's called dictatorship, and it's arrogant.
          Excellent arguments.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1455219 wrote: NOOOOOO!!!

Anybody who's into threesomes with scott verplank aint coming anywhere near me ....
            :H:H

byebyebridgetjones;1455111 wrote:

I can.not.stand people who think that everyone should live the exact way that they do. It's called dictatorship, and it's arrogant.
            Too right Bridge. It's disgraceful and disrespectful.

By the way. Where's my dinner love? You did iron my jeans with the crease on the outside just the way i like them didn't you. You're up late, you should go to bed. Stop vaccuming will you? What's the dynamic lifter doing on the kitchen table, it goes in the shed. hehe........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G'day Doo doo,

I need some advice pronto. And not about gussettes. You're a yank aren't ya? How do i bake a bonza, you beeewdy, downhome apple pie like mom used to make? I had one years ago. Terrific.

Any recipes in the bottom drawer?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hello Doo doo, so sorry I can't stop to chew the fat but MY Kevin's on the telly.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1455181 wrote: Wow Nicey - you must be psychadelic! I've invited the hubby up for lunch tomorrow because he isn't traveling too well at the mo. Firstly there were all the usual anniversaries, Christmas, New Year, one month gone, two months gone and then a rather horrible shitfight with some family members because of ambiguous clauses in her Will.

It was due to Liver Lady that I became an Organ donor and I also went and tidied up my affairs on Thursday leaving no wriggle room for any unforeseen circumstances. My wishes are now perfectly clear and I can pop my clogs with gay abandon.

All that's left for me to arrange is a funeral director who'll quote me a cremation on a 'Per weight' basis because I hope to be thoroughly emptied out after my inevitable demise.

Hiya Grinder!
                  Here you go Tawny. My friend owns the company .

LIFEART AUSTRALIA - Home

Why not have a Crapp funeral like me?

Comment

A Better Me;1455190 wrote: Hey Tawns, I say go for the cardboard coffin (if you're going in the ground) - economic & environmentally friendly. But don't be popping yer clogs anytime soon, we'd miss you

LIFEART AUSTRALIA - Promotional video

And, see above post......

Comment

Hi all....alot of reading back.....Mr.G, about your job..I love it when that happens haha............Fenn, good to see you and your hog friend...HAPPS, had a dream you and I were eating salads and conversing, well you looked just like your avatar hahaha...Froggy, maybe you could donate the rest of you and you wouldnt have to worry about the cremation. Just not anytime soon.........hey, I was warming up for the seniors dance last night and an audience member who was there early got angry with my warming up and told me to stop. I was put out with him, but then felt sorry for him and his miserable self. The band sells raffle tickets for assorted bullshit, and later I saw he had bought several so I wished him good luck in my head and he did win a prize.....it is freezing here after being in shorts, gawd, I had to cover my plants up last night and leave the water dripping so the pipes wont freeze... I am off to the gym where it is warmer...later

Comment

bird;1455468 wrote: .........hey, I was warming up for the seniors dance last night and an audience member who was there early got angry with my warming up and told me to stop. I was put out with him, but then felt sorry for him and his miserable self. The band sells raffle tickets for assorted bullshit, and later I saw he had bought several so I wished him good luck in my head and he did win a prize.
                        G'day Bird, morning Roo's,

Bird, some people have no respect. Did you end up choosing the best China type/Crash cymbal for the gig in the end? I know it can take some time to tune the drum kit to the room. How did he go when you were checking the 6 foot gong for it's onstage frequency response? Hope yer pipes are ok and you are warm and safe.

Well, i tell's ya. It's bloody great to be sober. You know, the more time we put between our last drink and the now, the easier it becomes as we slowly but surely establish newer, healthier routines. You listening Doo doo?

Have a beewdy out there everyone, whether you're having 3 somes with golfers, fostering plant life new and old, running a chook raffle, or sailing into the wild blue yonder.

L8tr, Yo!

Comment

Hi Mr G. Nice day here so I'm off on the bike for an hour or so. Catch you all later
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

bird;1455468 wrote: hey, I was warming up for the seniors dance last night and an audience member who was there early got angry with my warming up and told me to stop. I was put out with him, but then felt sorry for him and his miserable self. The band sells raffle tickets for assorted bullshit, and later I saw he had bought several so I wished him good luck in my head and he did win a prize.....
                            Nice turn around girl
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1455360 wrote:

Too right Bridge. It's disgraceful and disrespectful.

By the way. Where's my dinner love? You did iron my jeans with the crease on the outside just the way i like them didn't you. You're up late, you should go to bed. Stop vaccuming will you? What's the dynamic lifter doing on the kitchen table, it goes in the shed. hehe........
                              Doodyhead
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Are you off verplanking again Techie?

Was hoping for a very quiet day today, but was talked into the movies last night. After that it's a date with a book and a nanna nap.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X