X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Undies and Friends

Dammit Mr G.
    That also stinks.
    I hope everything will get resolved without you coming off second best.
    It must be very frustrating for you being played like that by mgt.

Comment

Guitarista;1457531 wrote: Morning Roo's and Innashnal guests,

Aspy, all managers, except for our Noicey and Sunny are bloody eeeedgits. Are you in a union there? If so they will support you to get your deserved payrise in full, as there is quite likely legislation in place via Fair work australia that penalises employers when they don't follow agreed process. These clowns who fook with honest hardworking people through there own laziness and 'passenger' attitudes really piss me orf. But i firmly believe that in the end, these buggers unravel themselves and justice prevails eventually, even though we may not see it. If we are honest and fair dinkum people, doors will always open, though of course, some slam in yer face too. hehe.

On that note, i must quickly relay......Got a response email from my manager stating that...''oh yes G, well, the xmas routine threw a few of us, haha, i don't recall our appt...did you perhaps not 'invite' me (via our internal email meetings calender)? Oh well, but yes, i'm happy to meet with you for our next session anytime you like' words to that effect. Well, i replied with a forwarded copy of her original confirmation of appointment email, also cc'ing her manager, a further senior person in the org, and my union rep, stating to her that i find the electronic evidence of our appointment confirmation date, made by you, difficult to dispute. There was no comeback. This was actually very dissappointing that my manager, a part of my team, has tried to weasel out of this missed appt, and cover her arse. I reckon i'm going to call a meeting of my leadership group, plus a senior 'independent' person in the org, and my union rep to discuss my frustrations and let rip in a constructive way with the purpose being me letting orf steam, but also hoping to begin some constructive, positive dialogue between senior execs and my managers. I want a win win outcome, i want to be heard, and i want my managers to be accountable and to reflect on how they, and me/employees can work together better.

I will consult with some independent professionals before i call such a pow wow. What do youse reckon?

37c forecast here today!

Have a beeewdy all.
      Mr G sorry to read about the mess at your work. From experience I think you are approaching this wisely. I take it that this is NOT the first sketchy situation with this manager? Best of luck in resolution of this issue!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hello friends. I'm just back from my hiking. It was so amazing. The breeze , the sun on you, and the wonderful early morning scent of the sonoran desert. Nothing better, I wish I had each and everyone of you with me!

The photos were taken on my LG smartphone...

Marcus Landskide

Big rocks :H

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

now the pics from Tom's Thumb...

Tom's Hand

Submarine Rock

Comment

The End

Comment

I really like that avi Aspy!

Comment

today 1200 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 3 years, 3 months, 12 days.
                AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning Undies & Techie,

Aspy - great stuff! And I hope all the Unauthorised people are running amok and creating havoc!

MrG - hope you can reach a really successful resolution to the crappage.

Techie - stunning landscape. It looks hot - is this normal for Feb?

Off to Ballabloodyrat again for an ist appointment.

Comment

Morning Undies

Sorry to hear of the work crap G and aspman; you both have a great attitude about it and that karma will get them Mr G.

Ragsy, so you read Ben Pobjie's recaps of MKR? He did some Masterchef ones; much more entertaining than the programme.
                    Who will win the Most Obnoxious Team medal?
                    And thanks for the do not call heads up.

Beautiful photos Techie. No frogs on your hike?

Oh, Happy, after mentioning the almond bark yesty, I made a batch with almond, brazil and cashew butter, dried chillies and cacao powder. Sooo good.

Didn't realise the rugby 7s were on in Wellington at the weekend (watched the QF matches last night); did you go to any Missy? Wellington looked stunning in the sunshine.

Have fun everyone!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1457650 wrote: Morning Undies & Techie,

Techie - stunning landscape. It looks hot - is this normal for Feb?

It was about 23 but no clouds and lots of very steep stuff. Be careful in that Rat place!

blondie;1457657 wrote:

Beautiful photos Techie. No frogs on your hike?
                      Of course silly rabbit where did you think I was hiking. Oh here's a map blondie...

Comment

Hi all
                        Techie, that was a nice hike. Kinda reminds me of Colorado, I used to live there. I love rocks....Mr. G, thanks for the link. I wrote a little DIY article for TomTom a few months ago......Rags I have seen that lady in the vid somewhere. I noticed here college was Drummondville. Sounds like a good college for a drummer ha. Boy she can play...Happs, that sounds great about the yoga and meditation. It got me to thinking how I would like to have a little shop to work on instruments and build some stuff.....there is a lot of bad stuff going on over here anymore, people shooting other people and more stuff. I think I'm gonna have to quit watching the news, seems like I think about that crap too much when I hear about it. I can just get the weather off the net and nevermind all the killing.geez:upset:

Comment

Oh my goodness! So that's Tom's Thumb, is it?
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1457762 wrote: Oh my goodness! So that's Tom's Thumb, is it?
                            Fascinating isnt it Bridge...:H

I really love your pictures Techie.

Geez, its taken a while to get time to check in today, trying to get rid of some of the stuff that I've got hanging around is like peeling a squealing toddler off your leg...impossible at times...

Blondie, I am so up for that recipe on the bark. Could eat it now but will be content with a midget slice of that paleo brownie, which is good. Bird, I have to always think that despite a lot of the crap around that there is good out there. And dont watch the news if it get you down. Aspy well done mate on your AF time. Is the Frog back from Ballabloodyrat yet?

Rambling so now off to seek out brownie...

Comment

I hope you boys can get your workplace problems sorted out. Once again, I don't know where your managers get the time to play such games. I had 5 lunch breaks in 12 years, 3 of which were working, and I still took work home and got call-outs regularly at all hours of the night, even though I wasn't on call (unpaid) !!!

I think I might give juicing a crack. Might try to borrow a juicer. We all know what happens to these things
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1457762 wrote: Oh my goodness! So that's Tom's Thumb, is it?

Yeah ... if he stood by the side of the road and waggled that thing at me, I sure as hell wouldn't be giving him a lift ...

Back from Ballabloodyrat meeting with a very cute Radiologist
                                . How young are these blokes? Geesh ...

Comment

Working...
                                X