February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse lack of postage folks - it's 4 weeks today until I start the job in Sydney and I have gone into panic and overdrive mode ........ I need one of your mats Lily.

zzzoooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Undies and all,

Bird - I ditched the Diet Coke ages ago and can honestly say I don't miss it at all. Some visitors brought up a box recently and it's still sitting there. As, sadly, is the remains of a box of Whitman's chocolates I'd completely forgotten about ... they now look decidedly ugly.

I'm going to make an effort to pull my head out and focus on some positives. I've spent too much time concentrating on the downers. So, in a nutshell (get it???) apart from Nigel's stroke, it seems his quaintly named Orchidectomy didn't work on the prostate cancer (...hey man, nice pair of orchids you've got there...) and he's refusing chemo but will try a round of radiation to treat the secondaries - so it's been a never-ending round of doctors'/lawyers appointments which I'm finding quite draining. Just feeling a tad stretched. (Do your best, Techie - I know you won't disappoint finding a suitable pic)

So, all oil-pullers and yantra mat heads ... have a ripper Monday and find something gut-bustingly funny today!

Comment

Sorry folks, I realise I am a bit inandout lately ..... and not in the good way.....just started a new course last week and the learning curve is giving me nose bleed....That said, structure is a very good thing for me personally and I'm enjoying it.

Froglette, you never piss and moan so please spew forth at will. I think that's the least we can do for you considering how much you do for us. I'm sorry to hear about Nigel and I just hope he'll get all the info and help he needs to make the right decision for himself.

Take a deep breath and plaster yourself upon the nearest yantra mat Missy.:H

Thankyou so much for all the links folks. I will make time this evening to read through them all and make a project of this.

To the coalface !
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Bird, Missy, TF, Bridge and all to zoom in and out the drawer...I know what you mean Bridge, feel that all I do is pop in and whizz out these days. But lifes like that sometimes I guess and I do think that a structure and routine is good for all of us. I'm noticing Uni locust is a bit lost at the moment, thank dog he's off there for orientation next week.

Good on you Bird for giving stuff a try, let me know about the yoga. Either a feast or a famine with eggs around our place so when they're on I cook loads of stuff. Missy, yantra away! and don't forget to take some time out to breathe...

Froglette, least whingey person I know. Sorry to hear about Nigel and hope for the best possible outcome.

Meeting Sunny next Monday for lunch. Will take photos.

And where is Rags?

Comment

Hi Undies. I'm in the library so I'll need to send this very quietly.

OMG, the Frog is here :h

More to follow...
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1460502 wrote: Sorry folks, I realise I am a bit inandout lately ..... and not in the good way.....just started a new course last week and the learning curve is giving me nose bleed....That said, structure is a very good thing for me personally and I'm enjoying it.

Froglette, you never piss and moan so please spew forth at will. I think that's the least we can do for you considering how much you do for us. I'm sorry to hear about Nigel and I just hope he'll get all the info and help he needs to make the right decision for himself.

Take a deep breath and plaster yourself upon the nearest yantra mat Missy.:H

Thankyou so much for all the links folks. I will make time this evening to read through them all and make a project of this.

To the coalface !
              Maybe this new course is in part responsible for the sleep issues. I remember you saying it was an IT course. I'm only a PM away if you have any ?, need advice or suggestions. Oh yeah, there is always Skype too. Relax sweetie, you'll get through all this just fine. :l:l:l
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Rooter's,

It's looking like a glorious 26c and sunny here today, so probably ace up your way too Frog. All the best to Nigel with all that treatment, and take care of you too, you who seems to now have the role of carer. Focusing on the many positives you already have in your life sounds the go. Positives such as, oh, i dunno, Loyalty, true blue and fair dinkum person, straight up manner which i for one love, never ending resourcefullness, incredible artistic flair within the kitchen and without, beauwwwwdiful caring loving spirit, grouse clavicles, stop me now!

Rightio, gonna hit the mat then orf to see James and then all me pescatorial mates waiting for me in the water.

Look forward to Sunny pics HP.

G'day Techie!

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1460497 wrote: ...I'm finding quite draining. Just feeling a tad stretched.

"Oh Techie let me show you the mud oven"

Comment

Happy Monday everyone!

Fantabulous to see lovely posts here! Specially our lovely Sunny and Leon.

Techie - you always make me smile!

The tilt of my Universe is also a tad skew-wiff so I'm going to spare you all and just say this!

As Mr G says, loveage to all and to all much loveage.

See yous when the tilt rights!!!!

MWAH
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Spesh nicey vibes to my gorgie mate Tawny..........
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

Well, aren't we a bunch of poppers & whizzers in the Undie drawer.
                        G - I'm doing great, the head is clear & James & I are seeing each other on a regular basis. Just worked on Sat & Sun & had no time for popping in, or whizzing by...
                        Tawny, thinking of you & your friend Nigel *huggy thing here* sometimes we have to think about the big stuff I guess...
                        Missy, I'll PM you my mobile, I'd love to catch up when you're here.

I must go, goal for the day: finish those freaking bridesmaids dresses & one other small alteration. And housework. And design the bathroom. And cover homework books.
                        Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

A Better Me;1460573 wrote: Well, aren't we a bunch of poppers & whizzers in the Undie drawer.
                          I'm defo a popper...and sometimes a whizzer...:H

I'd like to give teachers homework of covering books and see how they like it....just saying....

Comment

myhappyplace;1460575 wrote:

I'd like to give teachers homework of covering books and see how they like it....just saying....

I throb covering books! And I throb wrapping presents. Just throb it.

Now Undies - did anyone else try the water-in-the-ziplock-bag thingo? I just cannot believe that it works but there have not been any blowies
                            . Is it possible to have an Oz summer in the bush without blowies? Is it a Climate change thingo? Seems terribly un-orstrayan to me ....

Comment

AAP Breaking News: Woman Obsessed With Health & Fitness Arrested In Roid Rage Incident

A woman authorities Identified only as Saucy is being held without bail in a bizarre incident pending further investigation. While on a mix of illegal steroids, Tibetan herbs, & lemon drizzle cake she was behaving irrationally as police made the arrest. Lead investigator told AAP they found Saucy under a 1988 Ford Taurus trying to ?pull oil? from its engine block. Police report that a full psychological examination will proceed on Tuesday.

Comment

G'Day all

Tawn hope you like the Yantra mat, let us know what you think, once you've tried it, I was trying to figure out what PITA was short for, thought for a minute I would have to google it, then it finally came to me, Duh Lilly... a bit slow on the uptake today...
                                I hope for the best outcome for Nigel,sending good vibes your way..

Bridge, hope you get the dreaming thing under control, another thing you could try is, lavender oil, on your temples and the back of your neck before bed, I do that when Im feeling stressed or agitated...

Techie as always love your photos..

Mr G as always too, love your positive posts, you know you have a wise head on young shoulders....

Better, hope all goes well with bridesmaids dresses, can be quite stressfull sewing for other people, I think..

Happy, have you started teaching yoga yet, you know you will be great at it, enjoy your visit with Sunny and Leon..

Nicey, hope your universe straighten up, and all turns out good..

Bird I used to drink diet coke too, but really dont care for it now, you will feel better without it..

Hi Rags, what are you up too..

have a great afternoon all, off to do a bit more sewing :l to all

Comment

Working...
                                X