February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1461254 wrote: I know what you have to do! Knock off early, go home, put on some Van Morrison really really loud and bake.some.Nicey.pies!!!!!

Then fang the fusk out of them.
    Here ya go Nicey...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVAnlke_xUY[/video]]Van Morrison - Into The Mystic (Original Version) - YouTube
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1460635 wrote: So how's that working for y'all?
      I'm opening a dialogue with myself about it.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just wondering what Benedict is going to do with his retirement too Mr G. Do you think he'll be a grey nomad? Score himself a 4WD, a caravan and annex & cruise the country with the old seniors card at the ready, stopping to eat exclusively at RSL clubs?

Like the sound of your Hilux Raggsy. Good solid Japanese vehicle that one. Sorry to hear about your friend. You've had a bit of a run of it, haven't you?

Is it time to have some blood tests Re:Hormone levels, Nicey? Could well be that you're surrounded by ingrates as well. Do leave boot prints on their backs as you make your egress.
        Edit: That smilie laughy thing just turned up there by mistake. I'm not kidding

OMG Blondie.....Zeros.....I am now fixated.....

Hope your hair turns out Lilly. I'd love to have a hairdresser in the family.

Not you too Cakes! What the hell is going on here with workplace relations? I shall motorbike courier some EBG to you Cakes...... Snigger.....motorbike couriers.....

I shan't be joining Happs for yogic manouvres tonight. Last time it took me 6 months to get myself out of the bloody asana.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

What's going on with the London job Techie? It sounds cool...
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1461309 wrote: Just wondering what Benedict is going to do with his retirement
            Still pissing myself over Anon's comment early today about him now being

Ex Benedict

Comment

tawnyfrog;1461312 wrote: Still pissing myself over Anon's comment early today about him now being

Ex Benedict
              :H:H:H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

As I don't speak catholic, do you reckon he was born Benedict, or was that a name the Benedictines gave him? Either way, it's pretty mean.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1461316 wrote: ... Either way, it's pretty mean.

... so what's wrong with Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger? That's his everyday, go-to-the-shops name

Don't know if he or the Cardinals got to pick his papal name. I'm a seriously lapsed catholic ...

Comment

Rags - sorry about your friend.
                    Loved the pic of the birds.

Anyone making pancakes today? Giving anything up tomorrow? Thought I might forgo for the sugar and aspartame.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1461318 wrote: ... so what's wrong with Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger? That's his everyday, go-to-the-shops name

Don't know if he or the Cardinals got to pick his papal name. I'm a seriously lapsed catholic ...
                      Jo-Rat?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just dropped by for a read .........

Progress on the "getting sorted" front is proceeding steadily but surely. Mostly stayin calm and collected, but have the odd night (like last night) where I lie awake panicking about what I've forgotten or left too late.

thinking of you all even though my thoughts are having to be in a number of places at the moment. I'd love to sit down and write a long responsive post and generally be a joy ger, but my eyes are a bit droopy.

I did make pancakes tonight though and they were yum!

Going hori ..... I get a sleep in in the morning, as I have to take the cats to the vet for their shots so they get through immigration
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Evening all,

Sorry to hear of your friend Rags. Vale Rags' mate.

Raggsy. I had a talk to manager airing my frustrations etc, so that may be enough for now. I suspect it went in one ear, out the other, but when i've stopped fuming, i'll decide if i wish to follow up to make sure they've understood my accountability question, and have had dialogue with each other around this. No stress. I'm going to leave most, if not all to the loving arms of the universe.

Go the mohawk Lilly!

All the best with the packing Missy!

Grey nomad's not a bad way to go Bridge.

L8tr, Yo!

I've just got Joe the rat on the blower asking me what he's supposed to wear, so Noicey and Blondie, will get up there and re-align planets soon.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I swear I must be the only person in the world who didnt know about the Pope until news time this arvo...maybe I should always read Mr G's post 12 hours later so I know whats going on and get the joke - der me....

Rags, sorry about your mate. Missy you're sounding calm and collected. Good luck with the kittys shots.

Blondie - week 3 IQS....I bought avocado's today and gunna make the Sarah Wilson chocolate and avocado mousse for my beloved Lamp on Thursday....he hates sweets so I should get to eat the lot...

Classes went well...my voice sounds weird though, it came out really deep and I'm normally a bit of a squeaker...just had to talk through a few poses and demonstrate them....all doable once I got over the nerves. Thanks for the pep talks. Came home to some bewdiful sausages and mash - delish!

Comment

Happy - you're on week 3 of IQS?!! V. impressed. I made that mousse and it was ghastly, but that'd be a reflection on my "cooking" more than the recipe. I did make a cacao and avo smoothie yesterday and it was delicious (with spinach and coconut oil).

Missy - hope the cats enjoy their trip (or is it a permanent move?)

Mr G say hi to Mr Gibb if you bump into him (is it Robin? can never remember)

Still too hot to function here. so nighters all,

Comment

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I'm very quietly sliding into the day.......

I hope much fun and harmony happen for you!

Lilly your hair looks great!

Bridge - I think your advice is sound. I feel like I've been possessed by some wide eyed screaming witch..... It's hard work!

Tawny - Van and I had a wonderful afternoon.

Hugs to Rags.

Much squeazage to you all!

Here I go - quietly, carefully, tip toe.....

Laters.........
                                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X