• Show
Clear All

February Undies and Friends

Oh !

Salute to Mr G.

Butterfly kiss to Leon (and Sunny).

Peace sent via the Universe to Missy.

Glad the yoga went well Happs!
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

myhappyplace;1461388 wrote: I swear I must be the only person in the world who didnt know about the Pope until news time this arvo...maybe I should always read Mr G's post 12 hours later so I know whats going on and get the joke - der me....

Rags, sorry about your mate. Missy you're sounding calm and collected. Good luck with the kittys shots.

Blondie - week 3 IQS....I bought avocado's today and gunna make the Sarah Wilson chocolate and avocado mousse for my beloved Lamp on Thursday....he hates sweets so I should get to eat the lot...

Classes went well...my voice sounds weird though, it came out really deep and I'm normally a bit of a squeaker...just had to talk through a few poses and demonstrate them....all doable once I got over the nerves. Thanks for the pep talks. Came home to some bewdiful sausages and mash - delish!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hello Undies. I certainly hope Nicey and blondie have a much less stressful day. I'm very sorry to hear about your friend Rags.

Well folks, I guess the Pope's single now.

:h
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Shalom Blondie!
          Mother Theresa

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1461310 wrote: What's going on with the London job Techie? It sounds cool...
            Hey Bridge. I've decided not to take the position. Mainly its the extensive travel. Not only to the UK, but considerable domestic travel to Seattle, LA, & New York. I'm not a young guy anymore :H Another reason involves some project scope strategic and tactical issues that I was not quite comfortable with. So, I'll continue to hike, bike, golf, and make pancakes for Emma. Oh yeah, I'll continue to post frog pics too :H

Comment

techie;1461607 wrote:
              I am SO the bendy straw! Sounds like you've made a decision that suits you and yours Techie. And a dad who makes pancakes? way cool!

Got caught in a sun shower on my walk this morning, which was fun and then came home to find the locusts savaging the precious avocadoes. So, I'll try the mousse another time Blondie and let you know. Did you use chia seed btw? havent worked with those before...they look a bit...ummm...frog spawnish....if you soak them that is...

Nicey hope you're slide into the day helped...have to say I did the crying, curled in a ball pose a couple of weeks back and had all of them tippy toeing around me...not much fun...comes and goes though...and much easier when you do get a bit of gratitude for stuff you do. Not holding my breath on that one though!

I am gearing up to take Missy and Lacey to the farm this morning. It is time.

Comment

Happs - I want to be a bendy straw when I grow up!! I just got an invitation to a Poweryoga class to be held on Sunday mornings. Sounds cool - I'm gonna flow my sequences and hold a pose or two at these sessions! A Sunday morning timeslot - what a bonus!

Hope it all goes ok on the way to the farm....

:l
                Mother Theresa

Comment

myhappyplace;1461690 wrote:

I am gearing up to take Missy and Lacey to the farm this morning. It is time.
                  If it makes him feel any better, you can let him know that my work mates think it is time that I got retired off to the farm as well. And I haven't even had a gender reassignment. :H
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1461749 wrote: If it makes him feel any better, you can let him know that my work mates think it is time that I got retired off to the farm as well. And I haven't even had a gender reassignment. :H
                    :H

Should never put things off fearing the worst....dropped the boys and they were quite happily waiting in a holding pen to be de-loused and wormed and then into general population in the next few days....I think they'll have much more fun rooting around amongst some of the chookies there than picking on my little boney rescue chooks...So we wait to see how the pecking order in the shed plays out...Lilly is now the chook with a gender crisis...we shall see...

Now I'm wondering how the real Lilly's hair turned out?? any reportage??

Comment

oooh, just remembered something the chook man said...male's have yellow legs....did a check and Lilly is ok! but Bridget is a boy....

Comment

myhappyplace;1461780 wrote: :H

Should never put things off fearing the worst....dropped the boys and they were quite happily waiting in a holding pen to be de-loused and wormed and then into general population in the next few days....I think they'll have much more fun rooting around amongst some of the chookies there than picking on my little boney rescue chooks...So we wait to see how the pecking order in the shed plays out...Lilly is now the chook with a gender crisis...we shall see...
                        Phew - I'm glad about that! I was worried you would bawl like I did the other night over those little chookies. Having said that, I am terrified of, and don't particularly like chooks. It seems I've made an exception for your chookie family Happs.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

BTW - my legs are a bit yellowish. Do you reckon it's from the bad spray tan I got, or am I really a bloke? It could explain a lot of things lately.......:H
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

Do you reckon if someone says you look fabulous in an outfit, and in fact it really looks shite, it constitutes an injurious falsehood.....????
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1461804 wrote: BTW - my legs are a bit yellowish. Do you reckon it's from the bad spray tan I got, or am I really a bloke? It could explain a lot of things lately.......:H
                              :H

nicelife;1461806 wrote:
                              Do you reckon if someone says you look fabulous in an outfit, and in fact it really looks shite, it constitutes an injurious falsehood.....????
                              It all depends what you got up to armed with that information....

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2052618=7414-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Morning (just) Undies

Glad to report emotional balance restored today; thanks! Also report massive failure wrt Lenten sacrifice. Perhaps Easter would be closer if there was Coke at the oasis?!

Nicey - hope your equilibrium is restored today too. Did your outfit clash with the jaundiced legs?

Hi Happy - glad chooks repatriated. Have used the chia in other recipes and it's great.

Thanks Techie. Liked the cartoon (and not a frog in it!)

Comment

Working...
                                X