February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicelife;1461592 wrote: Bridge - I think your advice is sound. I feel like I've been possessed by some wide eyed screaming witch..... It's hard work!
    Yes, that's it dear.
    Add copious sweating, bone ache-age and just a soupcon of insanity and your hormonal resume is complete
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

nicelife;1461806 wrote: Do you reckon if someone says you look fabulous in an outfit, and in fact it really looks shite, it constitutes an injurious falsehood.....????
      Yes and I should contact Gordon and Slater about it if I were you.
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1461785 wrote: oooh, just remembered something the chook man said...male's have yellow legs....did a check and Lilly is ok! but Bridget is a boy....
        You said you'd never tell.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1461865 wrote:
          Add copious sweating, bone ache-age and just a soupcon of insanity and your hormonal resume is complete
          Relax ladies. It's a temporary condition. Normal Programming will resume once all the little googies have left the building. For good.

:thanks: googies.

Comment

techie;1461644 wrote: Hey Bridge. I've decided not to take the position. Mainly its the extensive travel. Not only to the UK, but considerable domestic travel to Seattle, LA, & New York. I'm not a young guy anymore :H Another reason involves some project scope strategic and tactical issues that I was not quite comfortable with. So, I'll continue to hike, bike, golf, and make pancakes for Emma. Oh yeah, I'll continue to post frog pics too :H
            Yep. I get that. There's nothing wrong with keeping it manageable. It's not as if you sit still for longer than 5 minutes anyway:H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Googies:H
              I love that word. Always did.

Right well it's very clear to me that I am trying to avoid my homework.....
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yay for googies.
                Off you go Jones, it ain't gonna do itself.
                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1461868 wrote: Relax ladies. It's a temporary condition. Normal Programming will resume once all the little googies have left the building. For good.

:thanks: googies.
                  It better be temporary. The personality switch between being Carol Brady one minute and Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction the next....not good...

:H good little googies should go quietly...

Comment

myhappyplace;1461874 wrote:

:H good little googies should go quietly...
                    :H:H:H

Comment

Thinking food....in the interest of keeping my inner Glenn Close at bay, I'm after comfort food.

Duck fat potatoes. Any secrets I should know? or more specifically - does anyone sprinkle their spuds with polenta before throwing into the hot duck fat?

Comment

Haven't heard of the polenta trick. My Mum does a mean roasted spud in duck fat - yum. Just don't be shy with the fat, that's all I know...that & season.

Comment

I don't do the polenta thing but I do like to rough them up a bit by scraping a fork across them. Strain any residual fat back into the container after cookage.

Comment

myhappyplace;1461878 wrote: Thinking food....in the interest of keeping my inner Glenn Close at bay, I'm after comfort food.

Duck fat potatoes. Any secrets I should know? or more specifically - does anyone sprinkle their spuds with polenta before throwing into the hot duck fat?
                            How about some roasted bunny with the spuds.

Comment

A Better Me;1461883 wrote: How about some roasted bunny with the spuds.
                              I've got some choice grass fed eye fillet - my friend Super Butcher....Mrs Google showed the polenta thing, but the Lamp was arcing up, he wanted to scrape 'em and season, so I'll let him know hes right... will remember to recycle the fat too...

Comment

Oh me Gord
                                Par boiled, surface scraped, 230 degree cooked spuddies in duck fat with loads of salt
                                Be still my clogged heart.

Stop it girls!
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X