Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Undies and Friends

Arvo ya yeller legged Googies,

Blondie, gave your regards to Robin. I said....'how are ya mate?' He said to me....'Gman, you don't know what it's like......' 'I think i'm going back to massechusetts'.....Maurice chimed in....'Yep, It's a tragedy'.....i said boys, 'You should be dancin' yeah.....'

Oil pulling and now power yoga. I think i've heard it all.

'ave a beeeewdy sta sera bella in the cheap seats.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1461895 wrote: Arvo ya yeller legged Googies,

Blondie, gave your regards to Robin. I said....'how are ya mate?' He said to me....'Gman, you don't know what it's like......' 'I think i'm going back to massechusetts'.....Maurice chimed in....'Yep, It's a tragedy'.....i said boys, 'You should be dancin' yeah.....'

Oil pulling and now power yoga. I think i've heard it all.

'ave a beeeewdy sta sera bella in the cheap seats.
      :H:H

and dont forget he polenta G ...
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1461893 wrote: Oh me Gord
        Par boiled, surface scraped, 230 degree cooked spuddies in duck fat with loads of salt
        Be still my clogged heart.
        Pffft ... so who wants soft arteries anyway?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1461909 wrote: Pffft ... so who wants soft arteries anyway?
          Dunno.
          Think it's a bit passe` myself.....but...
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm sure the power yoga, and the oregano and coconut oil pulling will balance out any recalcitrant arteries. :nutso:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi all

been busy here, love my hair after daughter doing it yesterday, no more grey re growth,
              took my daughter in law to hospital today, she was getting a check up, after having knee operation, tomorrow I'm being labourer for our son, he's doing some work on their bathroom,

having fish, vegies, roast tatties[not done in duck fat tho] and mustard sauce..

Shame about the chookies or should I say roosters,Happy, but you still have Lilly... good girl she is.

Sorry to hear about your friend Rags

Have you received your yantra mat yet Tawn, I orderd mine on the Mon, was delivered on the thurs...

away to have dinner, have a great night all..

Comment

tawnyfrog;1461909 wrote: Pffft ... so who wants soft arteries anyway?
                Not me...**burp**

I've bookmarked the yantra mat Lilly, just have to pay a little tax bill and I'm on it...hope your daughter-in-law is ok, and that your son is a nice boss and yes, that Lilly is a bewdy.

Nicey and I will be the bendy straws. So long as we dont get stuck at a 45 degree angle...

Body brushing is next people...I warned you...:H

Comment

Hey there Undies. I am off to Lake Pleasant to kayak. It's just 20min NW of me. Meeting two of the guys I golfed with the other day. They fly back to LA this evening. It is somewhat chilly and overcast here but it should be fun

Oh yeah, I want to wish ALL you gorgeous Undie women a very Happy Valentines Day :h
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy valentines day Techie and y'all!

There is no truth to the horrible rumour doing the rounds that the pope was pushed out because he was on performance enhancing drugs. But i do hear that Noicey, Kuya, JC, and Aspy have been touted as being in line for the top job.

Another gorgeous day in Melbourne town today. I bet it'll be grey and raining on me day orf tomorrow, but will that matter? Nope.

EDIT: Just to let youse know, i WILL be providing the music for Lynne and Chad's wedding today instore at IKEA in Sydney. It's so great to see the kids off to such a beaut start decor wise. There are bound to be no arguments over the selection of couch, coffee tables, or pastel colour themes anytime soon. I predict a harmonious future for them.

'ave a beeewdy Roo's, and think positive.

Comment

Yo Mr G and all others in da house!

I'd like the job as Pope, 'cos I speshly love the purple robes and I do love structure and tradition and ceremony. I used to absolutely throb being a Catholic. I'm badly lapsed now and heading straight to hell! Yeeeehaaaw.....

I can NEVER be seen in IKEA again in this lifetime, so I wont' be able to attend the wedding I'm afraid. In a previous life with a previous FH we were heading to the Opera House to our usual monthly gig with the SSO. (I used to THROB doing that too.) On the way (as if if was) we HAD to stop at IKEA at Rhodes to get an $11 dinner set for previous FH. Of course, we are all frocked up and EVERYONE in the shopping centre was taking a second look as we wove our way around not only IKEA but the entire shopping centre looking for the entrance to it! Then, we get freakin' lost in the freakin' store and CANNOT find the illusive dinner set OR our way out. While we are lost, previous FH keeps grabbing things as we are trying to escape so we are loaded to the heavens with shite and four floors up!!! To cut a really boring (for you) story short we manage to find sustenance, rest enough to regain some energy and continue our escapage - minus the $11 dinner set (so far). So, we finally get to the register, and by now we are running hideously late for SSO and tension is ramping in previous FH's world. I'm pissed off because I keep getting stared at. I look over and there is the freakin' dinner set at the front entrance and point it out to previous FH. He rushes over and collects two (how the hell am I expected to hold another thing you twat) and we stand in line for 7.5 hours before being served. On our way out security decide they would like to check our trolley and my clutch purse! Are they SERIOUS!!! NOW, the stares are set solid..... because previous FH had always had an issue about showing bags when leaving stores and he is sprouting (very loudly) his privacy law shite, his human rights and the violation thereof to the burly security dude who is not backing down and has in fact stood right in front of previous FH and has asked for back-up on his two-way thingy.... Previous FH now has his forehead veins happening big time and I'm just about to drop dead from embarrassment! I try to scurry off to the side but burly dude grabs my arm to prevent my escapage....this sets previous FH OFF and there is a bit of pushing and shoving. At this point I take off and head back to the car. Previous FH finally arrives back at the car too, with a fabulously large grin on his face because that was the best fun he has had in ages.....once we got into a punch up at a Wiggles concert!

Therefore.....I will NOT be at the wedding but hope it all goes well and that you hit the note each time Mr G!!!!
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :h
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

I GOT A CAAA-AAARD! I GOT A CAAA-AAARD!

I have never been to IKEA. :upset:

Orf to check who Lynne and Chad are ...

Comment

A card?? You did???? Wadddd........????

Come back.........

Did it come in a red envelope?????

Did it smell??? I mean, did it smell noice?????

Did it have lipstick on it????? (Hope not....)

Was it anonymous?????

Was it expected???? Kinda????

Was it airmail????????

Was it a funny one????

Was it a romantic one??????

Did it have money in it???

COME BACK TAWNY............... ARE YOU THERE?????? HELLLLOOOOO!!!!
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

Did it have a pop up picha?????

Did it have a frog on/in/around it?????

Did it play a tune?????

Was it sent express post????

Registered mail?????
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Ah hhaaaaa, was it hand delivered?????
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X