February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Undies. Well it's decided that I will be taking Emma & her friend Rachel for pizza @ Humble Pie in Phoenix this evening. Their pick not mine. You are welcome to join us. They make a GREAT pie w/prosciutto & pear. I do NOT feel like cooking, grilling, braising, stewing, microwaving, or saut?ing anything. I think I may have overdone it a bit yesterday on that lake. The wind made every paddle exponentially more difficult then it should be. Of course, like a jackass, I had to kayak several more miles than the others :H So I'm off to the pool to see if I can get my chassis in full functioning mode again.

Happs you should of suggested bringing a friend along :H

Would love updates:

o Mats Galore
    o Dirty Old Men
    o Wiggles Room
    o Weird Santa
    o Barbed Wire Caper

Have a wonderful day people :l
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Miss Behaving;1462326 wrote: Yeah - spill frog :H:H
      Yeah Frog. Re valentines card......What was that handyman bloke's name you had hanging around last year? Mellor or someone? Or maybe the nude frog loving scrutineering cyclist? Not apricot man?! Hang on. Wait a cotton pickin damn minute. I know what's going on here....Techie! After flying in to Ballabloodyrat, the Techstar negotiated the quirky inland river and creek system in his kayak, including paddling along dry creek beds to deliver his Valentines message of love. No wonder the bloke's buggered. The kids got it bad i tell's ya, bad. :h

Your dinner with the girls sounds great Techie.

Should be another glorious day here. Orf out into it soon.

EDIT: And a bit of light reading.....Moments in time and moments of time.

They are your minutes to be used however you see fit. They can be powerful or inert. Meaningful or meaningless. Memorable or forgettable. It’s all optional and it’s all up to you. If you live to eighty, your minutes will total forty-two million. Give or take. Of course, you’ll be horizontal for about fourteen million of those but you’re still left with a pretty handy and considerable twenty-eight million of the awake variety. Like yesterday and the day before, today you have one thousand, four hundred and forty minutes at your disposal. Given that significant things can be achieved in a minute or less, today presents you with a myriad of opportunities to do something positive and powerful that could impact your life or that of someone else. A life-changing decision, a courageous acceptance, a courageous refusal, a creative question, a humble apology, a generous offer, a brilliant idea, a non-negotiable commitment, a first step, a kind smile, a forgiving gesture or even a loving hug can all be the conscious outcome of just one of today’s minutes.

Powerful or inert. Meaningful or meaningless. Memorable or forgettable.

It’s up to you. (C. Harper)

A maarvellous day to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I'm not sure whether you can acess this from Australia, but it is some pet-yoga poses for Happy to teach her class

Mysteries of Pet Yoga | Stuff.co.nz
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy,

Beautiful!

Hope packing is going well! Have a beaut day.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well good morning campers.
            Doing a little meditation on my health this morning. Last night at dinner I got an update on family friend with the mass on her liver, and unfortunately it is terminal. Non drinker, early 40's with a child.
            Also one of the assembled company has some very serious but as yet undiagnosed health issues which are making me feel very nervous for her. I just can't think of any non critical outcome given her symptoms.
            Put that together with some of our Undie cases here and I am just feeling incredibly grateful for the health that I have (by some miracle)

Biggest advantage noted so far from oil pulling: food tastes better. I presume this is because the exercise clears your tongue Happs?

Bird I think you should join us on the new thread Re: relationship disasters

:H Mr G

Hiya to KTAB!
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all, I'm sorry to hear about your friends Bridge. But it's good to be thankful of what you have. I too, have good health at the moment & am extremely glad for it. In fact, if it weren't for my disastrous health year in 2012 I could possibly have carried on the rest of my life as I'd been living. And every day I would say to myself I need to change but I didn't. I was so stubborn & resistant to change that I needed the most dramatic of wake up calls. So I can change direction or not. I'm changing direction & doing good. I'm making like the Dalai Lama & getting happy.
              And with that I'm off to sweat it out with James for a bit.
              Have a great day people.
              Love youses.
              Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

A Better Me;1462915 wrote: Morning all, I'm sorry to hear about your friends Bridge. But it's good to be thankful of what you have. I too, have good health at the moment & am extremely glad for it. In fact, if it weren't for my disastrous health year in 2012 I could possibly have carried on the rest of my life as I'd been living. And every day I would say to myself I need to change but I didn't. I was so stubborn & resistant to change that I needed the most dramatic of wake up calls. So I can change direction or not. I'm changing direction & doing good. I'm making like the Dalai Lama & getting happy.
                And with that I'm off to sweat it out with James for a bit.
                Have a great day people.
                Love youses.
                :l lovely post Cakes.

Sorry about your friend Bridge. It just sucks.

Back in a bit. xx

Comment

Listen I think everyone needs to take a deep breath here. I did not send any card to the Frog. I'll admit the Valentine graphic I posted yesterday was a tad over-the-top. I own that one and will take measures to see that it NEVER happens again. We need to be respectful to one another. That said I do not want to see the Frog cloistered in either her mud oven or frog house. So, get on out here Tawny you've nothing to fear from this rogue. I know all about the smutty spin some of you have put out on other social media. I never said I'd like to nibble on her long firm frog leg after she's cut a cord of wood. Nor did I ever EVER say I'd love to squeeze the marinade out of her.

So we need to all step back and get on with our usual daily posting activity. I appreciate everyone's attention to this and have a GREAT day.

Gosh I feel better. Well Missy I have a very favorite yoga pose. Perhaps Happs can use it in her classes as well...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1462906 wrote: Well good morning campers.
                    Doing a little meditation on my health this morning. Last night at dinner I got an update on family friend with the mass on her liver, and unfortunately it is terminal. Non drinker, early 40's with a child.
                    Also one of the assembled company has some very serious but as yet undiagnosed health issues which are making me feel very nervous for her. I just can't think of any non critical outcome given her symptoms.
                    Put that together with some of our Undie cases here and I am just feeling incredibly grateful for the health that I have (by some miracle)

Biggest advantage noted so far from oil pulling: food tastes better. I presume this is because the exercise clears your tongue Happs?

Bird I think you should join us on the new thread Re: relationship disasters

:H Mr G

Hiya to KTAB!
                    Oh that is awful. So sorry sweetie :l

Comment

techie;1462922 wrote: Listen I think everyone needs to take a deep breath here. I did not send any card to the Frog. I'll admit the Valentine graphic I posted yesterday was a tad over-the-top. I own that one and will take measures to see that it NEVER happens again. We need to be respectful to one another. That said I do not want to see the Frog cloistered in either her mud oven or frog house. So, get on out here Tawny you've nothing to fear from this rogue. I know all about the smutty spin some of you have put out on other social media. I never said I'd like to nibble on her long firm frog leg after she's cut a cord of wood. Nor did I ever EVER say I'd love to squeeze the marinade out of her.

So we need to all step back and get on with our usual daily posting activity. I appreciate everyone's attention to this and have a GREAT day.

Gosh I feel better. Well Missy I have a very favorite yoga pose. Perhaps Happs can use it in her classes as well...

Child Pose....well you posted it....:H

Comment

myhappyplace;1462925 wrote: Child Pose....well you posted it....:H
                        Yep :H:H:H

Comment

Miss Behaving;1462893 wrote: I'm not sure whether you can acess this from Australia, but it is some pet-yoga poses for Happy to teach her class

Mysteries of Pet Yoga | Stuff.co.nz
                          :H love it and yes, I'm up for it now, training in progress as we speak....I think you've cracked a key market there Missy, considering this...

Valentine's Day is for pets, too

Comment

Love the pet yoga

Retriever girlie is demonstrating 'prostrate running dream' asana on my clean linens as we speak...
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridge - sorry to hear about your friends.

Missy - loved the poses!

Techie - I'd watch yourself in that vulnerable pose

Have a fun day everyone - waiting for the men (and women) behaving badly tales. Mine aren't too bad, unless of course you view it from my exes' persepctives

Comment

Guitarista;1462885 wrote: After flying in to Ballabloodyrat, the Techstar negotiated the quirky inland river and creek system in his kayak, including paddling along dry creek beds to deliver his Valentines message of love. No wonder the bloke's buggered.

And that is exactly
                                why I added that top strand of barb!

Comment

Working...
                                X