February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there Mr. G. So glad you like my photos. You really need to love your brown hues to appreciate them. For the most part the hikes are around 5k to 10k. Depending on the topography, and other factors. On some I do a lot of climbing. Generally, they range around four hours but some can take most of an entire day!

Anyhow, I may run over to a little walk-in clinic near me to grab an antibiotic. I have a bit of a red line progressing down my thigh. Its definitely NOT lovely underneath it all. Is life fair? Short answer, no. Long answer, noooooo

High ground...

LOL...
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Keith on some dicey stuff...

Yikes...

Some regulars...

Oh Sunny thanks so much. Leon is getting so big. As always it is wonderful to hear from you and the little guy!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning All.
        Only just got up
        Not like me at all.

Techie, the piccies are wonderful as usual. Is that a dead cow?
        I'd see to that leader today. What started it?

Hiya Sunny and Leon.
        Leon get Daddy off those filthy fags.

TF just remembered a bit more about when I gave up the fags. It was after a work party 24 years ago. I drank my own body weight in wine and smoked two packets of fags and made myself so crook I could barely stand up. Hangovers were definitely worse on the durries.
        The first few weeks made me wonder because the first thing that happened is I caught a bad flu and coughed my guts up constantly. I realised afterwards that it was probably my cilia recovering and at last being able to clean my respiratory system, so up it came.
        Luckily I persevered and within a week I started tasting food again, smelling things, concentrating better, skin and eyes cleared up and teeth whitened. I remember cleaning out the flat that I was living in, washing the curtains and all my clothes and the place smelling fresh and beautiful. I remember feeling renewed.

The only time I've ever felt like one since was in the drinking days, by association.
        I realise it's different for everyone though.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I say its a dead pteradactyle ( I cant spell it)...yes it is lovely Tech, really miss the rocks...everyone is tired here..one kid asleep already, and the other gone to friends but said she was very tired. I may follow soon as I am freezing my ass off with all heaters going. The only warm place is the bed under 10 feet of covers...couldnt find the chickens at dusk...worried a bit....

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1464043 wrote: Morning All.
            Only just got up
            Not like me at all.

Techie, the piccies are wonderful as usual. Is that a dead cow?
            I'd see to that leader today. What started it?

You got your beauty sleep in. That's good for you. Yes, a dead cow it is. BTW, my leader IS the problem. It got singed yesterday at Starbucks. Got an antibiotic cream and tablets. The nurse marked the end of the red line with a marker. Said if it (red line) passes black line to come back in :H

bird;1464054 wrote:
            I say its a dead pteradactyle ( I cant spell it)...yes it is lovely Tech, really miss the rocks...everyone is tired here..one kid asleep already, and the other gone to friends but said she was very tired. I may follow soon as I am freezing my ass off with all heaters going. The only warm place is the bed under 10 feet of covers...couldnt find the chickens at dusk...worried a bit....
            Thanks Birdy. Hope you find those chickens. Stay warm !

Comment

Arvo all! bit like Bridge, got up early to take care of the animals but went back to bed and got up late...Techie, nice pics, hope your ok, watch that red line...Birdy hope your chookies are safe...

Off to put food in the pantry....

Comment

Another late riser here! Had a lovely brekkie by the river and cool and cloudy here. Perhaps some rain

Gorgeous views, Techie. Let us know how your special yantra mat goes! (See, she's mellowing already with the reduction in nicotine) Good luck with that TF!

Missy - you all set for the move?

Anyone here made coconut yoghurt? I was about to buy some Coyo but it was almost $14/tub!

Well have a fun day everyone. Isn't time the men spilled on their stories?

Comment

blondie;1464103 wrote: Another late riser here! Had a lovely brekkie by the river and cool and cloudy here. Perhaps some rain

Gorgeous views, Techie. Let us know how your special yantra mat goes! (See, she's mellowing already with the reduction in nicotine) Good luck with that TF!

Missy - you all set for the move?

Anyone here made coconut yoghurt? I was about to buy some Coyo but it was almost $14/tub!

Well have a fun day everyone. Isn't time the men spilled on their stories?
                  Hiya blondie. A river trek sounds great. Oh how I miss the ocean. I may need to get over to San Diego soon. I do love the right coast the most. The Frog is not mellowing. The acupressure points on the mat had secretions from the poison dart frog. Thank dog I had it tested. However I'm sticking by her. I guess what doesn't kill you gives you boo-boos. Nite all !

Comment

techie;1464108 wrote: Hiya blondie. A river trek sounds great. Oh how I miss the ocean. I may need to get over to San Diego soon. I do love the right coast the most. The Frog is not mellowing. The acupressure points on the mat had secretions from the poison dart frog. Thank dog I had it tested. However I'm sticking by her. I guess what doesn't kill you gives you boo-boos. Nite all !
                    Well, it was a trek from the car park to the restaurant for brekkie :H

Some people show their love in different ways. You'll find the chink in her armour soon enough Sweet dreams

Comment

blondie;1464113 wrote: You'll find the chink in her armour soon enough
                      ... I've told him once, I've told him twice and I'm not telling him again ...

Arvo all,

Thanks for your thoughts on the fags - I won't be talking about it here in the drawer because it's boooooring and as I've been smoking for longer than most of you have been alive ... it may take some little time to cut down on the little fuskers. But, we're on track. Full steam ahead.

And my quote of the day:

Karma - Life's little way of saying "Let's see how the fusk you like it".

Comment

[QUOTE=tawnyfrog;1464122
                        And my quote of the day:

[i]Karma - Life's little way of saying "Let's see how the fusk you like it".[/i]
                        :H I like that...

Blondie, I haven't made coconut yoghurt but I've had this link stored to try for a while...

What you should NEVER do when making yoghurt at home + coconut yoghurt recipe

I might just give it a whirl once I finished some of the normal stuff I've just bought...Congrats on your 1 year too btw :l

Comment

[QUOTE=tawnyfrog;1464122
                          And my quote of the day:

[i]Karma - Life's little way of saying "Let's see how the fusk you like it".[/i]
                          :H I like that...

Blondie, I haven't made coconut yoghurt but I've had this link stored to try for a while...

What you should NEVER do when making yoghurt at home + coconut yoghurt recipe

I might just give it a whirl once I finished some of the normal stuff I've just bought...Congrats on your 1 year too btw :l

Still stuffed after being up late last night...very lazy day although I did go mentally trekking with Techie in those piccies...exhausting...:H

Comment

Blondie ... lovely work on the 1 yr. Big congrats.

Comment

Oh damn I can't sleep. It's not because of the Frog, nor the feeling in my groin like a squirrel has been gnawing on my... No, its because I wanted to wish blondie congratulations on 1 year :l:l:l

for blondie...

The worst part about quantum mechanics is when they bend over and show their quantum buttcracks.

looking forward to your astronomical pick of the week :H

Nite again.

Comment

techie;1464152 wrote: Oh damn I can't sleep. the feeling in my groin like a squirrel has been gnawing on my... [U]

f
                                Nite again.
                                You talkin about me
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X