X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Undies and Friends

Hiya Starters! :h

Yo Blondie! :l:l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

YAY! Reg is back...

V happy...

Nice avartar...

Comment

Reggie;1464251 wrote: Bigg smoochies to you doll.:l love ya happy.off to bed seeing the foot surgeon tomozz..$200 spondoolas for him to tell me ..REG ya ankles fucked:H
        Right back atcha matey...and that sucks about your ankle...

Off to get the cat off the roof and throw children into their rooms...Nighters and mwah...glad you're around :h

Comment

There you are me lovely mate, Reggie. Have a sneaky :l
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Would that be Black Caviar?

Ooops cross post there.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And you Reggie, hun.:l
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Reggie;1464260 wrote: lets the cats piss in their bed and watch the kids sleep on the roof problem solved.....thank me later....also you and the lamp shade can RAV it up:ey::ey: as the kids scream to be let down:H
                Dag...:H:H

Morning Undies, and nice to see the lovely JC pop in...I'm off around being B&I, hope all are well and that Bird's chookies are ok. Back later, have a brilliant day!

ps my coconut oil is solidifying, weather getting cooler so it was a bit of a shock when I grabbed my spoonful this morning in the dark...

Comment

Morning HP, and all to come,

Hope your year is working out to be a nice one Reg.

35c here today, and looks like a hot one tomorrow too. A run of warm weather which is great for yer beachgoer's, but adds fuel to our bushfires, so lets hope we get some rain in those area's.

Just had brekkie with Ashlee and Sophia, the new team on MKR. I gotta say, they are 2 of the noicest people you could hope to meet. I'm sure they'll be a great team, and a bonus to the show. Sophia looks to be the more stable outta the 2, with a slightly conservative and knowing ambience, whilst Ashlee is yer funky, cool, wide eyed and dangerous sort, heavily tattooed, (2 little tatts) with a penchant for loud heavy rock music. Anything could happen i tells ya! Expect something far more exotic than microwaved party pies from these 2.

Orf into it. Hiya JC!

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

My Universe is now righted!!! Reggie dropped by.....how bloody wonderful.....made my morning. Love you to bits too, and Olive also. Soooooo nice to see you!!! Did I tell you I found myself some pink riding gloves to match my bewdiful bike????

So, here we are folks. Monday....the beginning of another week of sameness or a new adventure. I'm so sick of myself I've decided I'm going to make this week and adventure!

Tawny - won't mention the you know whats again but I hope your plan doesn't cause you too much discomfort.

Mr G - I spent most of the weekend painting the thick dark wood panel on the walls where you and your band set up. I'm still not finished and it's a much bigger project than I first thought. Story of my life!! I hope you like the end result. It is supposed to open up the area, giving it a bright, crisp airy feel. I get so sick on the stomach painting these days. I can't wear my glasses to do it because it makes it worse but it is a challenge without them. I only need my specs to read so I'm doing ok I think. Not too many complaints from FH. I think it might be the head tilt backwards to do higher bits until I get the courage up to use the step ladder that's doing it. All together a pain in my **** this project. I'm guessing it will take another couple of nights on the job before I can pack it all away. I can NOT wait!!

Bridge - you have all the luck. I've never had a stalking Santa....maybe this year!!!

Did I tell you that the in-laws are coming for Easter from NZ - a three week stay in total. FH's brother is coming this time too. He must not have told, or invited his FH because the MIL has been sworn to secrecy. I bet she has another tenant when they all return. So, a house full over Easter - oh joy. anyone want a visitor - I have lovely manners, and I'm very tidy!!!

I'm only watching MKR tonight then that is it. I've never really been a tv watcher but you do pick up habits of people you live with. FH is a huge tv watcher and is set in his ways so I always know what is coming during the week when it comes to entertainment.....yes indeeeeedy I do!!! He is a routine person and doesn't cope well if things get a bit tilted.... I think MKR is just trash but I want to see how little cup cake goes. After that - I'm out. I've borrowed a stack of books from the Library, a couple on giving up sugar and the whys about how bad it is for us. I've got that one on top to start tonight - after a stint of painting.

Well, I'd better go and be nice to the troops for a min or two.

Laters all XXXX
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning all

thank you for all the congrats and wishes guys - kisses and hugs right back at ya, with an extra special bear hug for Tawns

Cool indeed this morning - duvet back on. Thanks for the coconut link, Happs (I think we subscribe to the same blogs!!) Here's another one I found; strangely she uses kudzu - could be doubly effective here :H

Am I the only cynic here with regard to Black Caviar?

Comment

nicelife;1464638 wrote:

Mr G - I spent most of the weekend painting the thick dark wood panel on the walls where you and your band set up. I'm still not finished and it's a much bigger project than I first thought. Story of my life!! I hope you like the end result. It is supposed to open up the area, giving it a bright, crisp airy feel.

Love the colour Noicey. It's perfect as is. We are very appreciative you have gone to such an effort. We'll be up there henceforth and forthwithish with songs of yer gaeity, yer hope, yer tragi-comedy, yer farce, yer commentary on our environment and political agenda's, all the gossip from rear of 4/1297 Marine parade Elwood, and possibly more.

blondie;1464655 wrote:

Am I the only cynic here with regard to Black Caviar?
                        Blondie, there are NO drugs in sport, and race fixing is a thing of the past.

That is all.

Comment

And I never inhaled

Comment

Guitarista;1464664 wrote: Blondie, there are NO drugs in sport, and race fixing is a thing of the past.

That is all.
                            Yeah, but .... what about this whole new stem cell stuffy wuff....??? Just sayin'
                            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1464672 wrote: Yeah, but .... what about this whole new stem cell stuffy wuff....???
                              Nah. She's actually a bloke.

I throb her big time.

Comment

Hi Undies. So good to hear from you Reggie!

Well I had a horrid sleep. Two hours perhaps. I had to get up early to lead a hike for my friend Kaveh. He has the flu and asked me to cover for him. He leads beginner hikes (mostly snow birds & turistas) in North Phoenix. Well Undies I had two very surprising hikers join us...

What wonderful creatures. They trekked the entire 5k with us. Just LOVED it.

Have a GREAT day
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X