February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How cute is that? I'd love a pet pony...no Findus jokes please...

Blondie dont forget to send me the link on the yoghurt...

Comment

myhappyplace;1464746 wrote: How cute is that? I'd love a pet pony...no Findus jokes please...
      They're actually miniature horses Saucy. Not sure what the difference is. Size and breeding I think!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

myhappyplace;1464746 wrote:

Blondie dont forget to send me the link on the yoghurt...
        D'oh - here it is: How to make coconut milk yoghurt with homemade coconut milk and probiotics | The Mindful Foodie
        I glaze over when it talks of sterilising jars and using thermometers, so perhaps I'll have to fork out for the CoYo.

Gorgeous creatures Techie - I thought they were Shetland ponies too.

Comment

Just which bit of "No, I don't think visitors would be a good idea at the moment" does this self-invited fusk-knuckle not understand??????

4.30pm. 35C.

Comment

blondie;1464767 wrote: D'oh - here it is: How to make coconut milk yoghurt with homemade coconut milk and probiotics | The Mindful Foodie
            I glaze over when it talks of sterilising jars and using thermometers, so perhaps I'll have to fork out for the CoYo.

Gorgeous creatures Techie - I thought they were Shetland ponies too.
            :H same on sterilising stuff...

Techie, I'm so short they looked like Clysdesdale's to me...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1464770 wrote: Just which bit of "No, I don't think visitors would be a good idea at the moment" does this self-invited fusk-knuckle not understand??????

4.30pm. 35C.
              You have some nerve. I was just going to drop off some flowers. Geesh!

GOODNIGHT!!!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1464773 wrote: I was just going to drop off some flowers.
                Find your own rubbish bin!

(Is this how I'm supposed to behave?)

Comment

Arvo All

this is so cute just had to share

Have You Ever Seen a Dog this Smart? Probably not. | Watch Facebook Videos - Download - Share

Comment

Lillypond059;1464775 wrote: Arvo All

Have You Ever Seen a Dog this Smart? Probably not. | Watch Facebook Videos - Download - Share
                    Love it Lilly...

Comment

Lillypond059;1464775 wrote: Arvo All

Thanks Lily! I subscribe to Jesse's videos :H

Comment

Arvo all,

Your hikes sound grand Techie. What a cool way to spend time. You live in this sort of terrain don't you? i.e. are the hikes close by to where you live? Who's the sheila with the horses?

Love Jesse Lilly! Thanks for sharing that. That dog takes a birds top off with much more class and finesse than i ever have.

What a day at the beach. Noice long swim out to a couple of markers and back. Calm seas, and looks like lot's of folk took the great strayan sickie. And at the gym, 'twas hitting the bag in the spacious open airy boxing room, and turned round to see a butterfly resting on the floor next to me. It's a sign, a sign i tells ya! Thought it might've lost it's way so it walked onto me hand and i put it outside in the shade. Love it when a butterfly makes it's presence known. A symbol of freedom.

May all bee's be well and happy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1464770 wrote: Just which bit of "No, I don't think visitors would be a good idea at the moment" does this self-invited fusk-knuckle not understand??????

4.30pm. 35C.
                          Tawny - if someone doesn't get a hint as big as that then you would be well justified in being even blunter. Particularly when it is 35 degrees.

Reg - so nice to see you!

I've had a long work day which involved travel being in three cities ..... Ended up in Auckland for some early meetings tomorrow but I have a smile on my dial because I got upgraded at the car rental company and for the next 24 hours I'm the proud driver of a red sports car :h:h:h don't ask me what model - all I care about is that it is red, close to the ground, only 2 doors and the speedo goes up to 260km.
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Yay! Reg! Good to see you mate.

Love the animal piccies and vids, beautiful little creatures they are.

Feeling a bit like O'Riley today, as if my head has sucked up and retained my body.

Techie, you really should have told me what a blast reading boot logs is

Blondie, I'm late I know, but one year is just fabulous mate.....just fabulous....I really hope you are as proud of yourself as we are of you darlin.....

I see everybody has sodded off early tonight???
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1464816 wrote: Tawny - if someone doesn't get a hint as big as that then you would be well justified in being even blunter. Particularly when it is 35 degrees.

Reg - so nice to see you!

I've had a long work day which involved travel being in three cities ..... Ended up in Auckland for some early meetings tomorrow but I have a smile on my dial because I got upgraded at the car rental company and for the next 24 hours I'm the proud driver of a red sports car :h:h:h don't ask me what model - all I care about is that it is red, close to the ground, only 2 doors and the speedo goes up to 260km.
                              Who gives a crap what it is woman......put your foot down!
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1464820 wrote: Who gives a crap what it is woman......put your foot down!
                                Only if safe to do so, and within local speed limits of course.

Don't listen to Auntie Bridget Leon. Now Leon, Uncle Gster doesn't have a speedo on his motor bike because it would look crap. This makes country riding VERY special. You diggin it?

Yo! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X