February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;1464824 wrote: Only if safe to do so, and within local speed limits of course.

Don't listen to Auntie Bridget Leon.
    Yes, yes......whatever....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1464826 wrote: Rock on Missy ...burn rubber!!!!!!! make sure you return said car with bald tires and stripped smoking clutch.roud:..they can be right PRICKS those car rental duddites. Lovely to see you and B:l:hridgey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unwujSVpZwA[/video]]The Best Burnout EVER!!!! - YouTube
      :H:H

Do it Missy! take one for the girls....

Revenge tonight....Bad TV at its best...

Comment

Think I'll pass on the burnout Reg, particularly as the work involves being on a health and safety mission:H
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Reggie;1464826 wrote: Rock on Missy ...burn rubber!!!!!!! make sure you return said car with bald tires and stripped smoking clutch.roud:..they can be right PRICKS those car rental duddites. Lovely to see you and B:l:hridgey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unwujSVpZwA[/video]]The Best Burnout EVER!!!! - YouTube
          :H:H You too matey
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1464832 wrote: :H:H

Do it Missy! take one for the girls....

Revenge tonight....Bad TV at its best...
            My God-daughter just sent me a reminder. Is that inappropriate?:H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1464839 wrote: My God-daughter just sent me a reminder. Is that inappropriate?:H
              Totally appropriate - if you're a cool God-mother...and you obviously are...

Reggie;1464840 wrote:
              Oh OK..... does it come with its own free crash test dummY.? not you..... one of those plastic sexless things whose head wobbles off upon impact!
              :H ah...the visuals...:H

Comment

Reggie;1464840 wrote: Oh OK..... does it come with its own free crash test dummY.? not you..... one of those plastic sexless things whose head wobbles off upon impact!
                Snort :H
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

An Australian thread perhaps? I'm new to this for forum and still finding my way around. Nice to see some people on the same time zone.

Comment

PaisleyG;1464845 wrote: An Australian thread perhaps? I'm new to this for forum and still finding my way around. Nice to see some people on the same time zone.
                    Hello lovey!
                    Welcome!
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

G'day Paisley,

good to see you. :welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

PaisleyG;1464845 wrote: An Australian thread perhaps? I'm new to this for forum and still finding my way around. Nice to see some people on the same time zone.
                        Hello PG! welcome!

Comment

Have you seen our toolbox thread?

Here it is https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Best wishes on your journey. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Know I'm on a different time frame BUT I'm in hysterics over the food nerds from WA gatecrashing MKR...they remind me of characters Peter Moon and Magda Szubanksi played in Fast Forward....

Comment

Hi, now tell me do, how do I find my way back to a thread. I keep searching for PaisleyG then I find it again. Should you go one thread or many?

Comment

My dear undies - I have some sad news .... My mum passed away a couple of hours ago. I've been on the phone contacting everyone that needed to know straight away and will fly back to Wellington ASAP. It is not unexpected and she died peacefully in her sleep so I'm very grateful for that. But I don't like being on my own in a hotel room at a time like this :-(
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X