February Undies and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh reg, thank you - and what are you doing up at this hour?!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1464967 wrote: My dear undies - I have some sad news .... My mum passed away a couple of hours ago. I've been on the phone contacting everyone that needed to know straight away and will fly back to Wellington ASAP. It is not unexpected and she died peacefully in her sleep so I'm very grateful for that. But I don't like being on my own in a hotel room at a time like this :-(
      :l:l:l

Thinking of you, Missy
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Reggie;1464971 wrote: Missy:l: you are not alone ever, take care thinking of you and family
        Well said Reggie - :l Missy from way over here - I am so sorry for your loss.
        Your kindness to me last year has not been forgotten.
        Take care :l

Comment

I am sorry for your loss Missy.:l

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
          May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow :h
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Oh Missy B,:l
            So sorry for your loss. Will light a candle for her.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm so sorry, Missy.

Comment

Very sorry Missy. Stay strong sweetie !
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sorry for your loss Missy.

Take care. G. :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

PaisleyG;1464885 wrote: Hi, now tell me do, how do I find my way back to a thread. I keep searching for PaisleyG then I find it again. Should you go one thread or many?
                    Hi Paisley,

You can scroll down to bottom of screen to 'forum jump' and pick a forum thread that interests you, and/or you can just click on 'new posts' on a blue line above these posts, and go to the latest posts on different threads.

Jump in and say g'day on any thread that interests you.

All the best, G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oh Missy - I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thinking of you.....:h:l
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

Missy :l

Comment

Thank you everybody. I'm okay and have used up my iPhone battery this morning calling family all around the place. Can't get back to Wellington until early afternoon unfortunately because of weather related stuff. My mission this week is to not lose my cool with my oldest brother who has been organising stuff before my sister and I have even had a chance to say our goodbyes . He needed to do it before he went to work he said I'm practicing my deep breathing and letting things take their course but I will not be "managed" through this process (my oldest brother is one of those manager types that we were complaining about last week!)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Dig your heels in, Missy. Don't let yourself be railroaded at this stage. Take your time and don't forget to breathe. My thoughts are with you.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1465162 wrote: Dig your heels in, Missy. Don't let yourself be railroaded at this stage. Take your time and don't forget to breathe. My thoughts are with you.
                              Thanks tawny - am doing. Lovely to know that I have you undies on my back.

PS Paisley - don't let my stuff scare you away!! Jump in and ask for what you need!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy

So very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you :l

Comment

Working...
                                X